User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stabmaster' date='Jun 19 2004, 05:26 PM
    u gotta put some UPPERS in there like crystal meth...
    As far as "stimulants" to stack with phenibut, there are many POTENT OTC supplements that many don't seem to give enough credit or attention to.

The data is building on the benefits of acute ingestion of pregnenolone, the combo listed in the abstract below, NADH (still too expensive for myself- yet definitely "works"), Bacopa, and a few others. I have used these stacked with phen/kava and dozens of other OTC supplements. I was "sold" on their effectiveness before several "acute ingestion" studies were conduncted using healthy young adults - with dramatic and sometimes unexpected results.

For myself, amphetamines are actually "chill pills" more so than potent stimulants.

Physiol Behav. 2002 Apr 15;75(5):739-51.

Modulation of cognition and mood following administration of single doses of Ginkgo biloba, ginseng, and a ginkgo/ginseng combination to healthy young adults.

Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Wesnes KA.

Human Cognitive Neuroscience Unit, Division of Psychology, University of Northumbria, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE1 8ST, UK.

It has previously been demonstrated in separate studies that single doses of Ginkgo biloba, Panax ginseng, and a combination of the two extracts can improve different aspects of cognitive performance in healthy young volunteers. The present study directly compared the effects of single doses of G. biloba, ginseng, and a product combining the two on aspects of mood and cognitive performance in the same cohort of healthy, young adult volunteers. The study followed a randomised placebo-controlled, double-blind, balanced, cross-over design. Twenty participants received 360 mg of ginkgo, 400 mg of ginseng, 960 mg of a product combining the two extracts, and a matching placebo. Treatment order was dictated by random allocation to a Latin square, with a 7-day wash-out period between treatments. Cognitive testing comprised completion of the Cognitive Drug Research (CDR) computerised assessment battery and two serial subtraction mental arithmetic tasks. Mood was assessed with Bond-Lader visual analogue scales. Following a baseline cognitive assessment, further test sessions took place 1, 2.5, 4, and 6 h after the day's treatment was taken. The results largely supported previous findings. All three treatments were associated with improved secondary memory performance on the CDR battery, with the ginseng condition evincing some improvement in the speed of performing memory tasks and in the accuracy of attentional tasks. Following ginkgo and the ginkgo/ginseng combination performance of both the Serial Threes and Serial Sevens, subtraction tasks was also improved at the later testing sessions. No modulation of the speed of performing attention tasks was evident. Improvements in self-rated mood was also found following ginkgo and to a lesser extent the combination product.

Publication Types:

* Clinical Trial

* Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 12020739 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    ".. I imagine him (Ergoman) as either some neo monk who has such a perfect balance with his body that he notices even the slightest difference from something..."..."Or he's a sup company rep with the worst computer skills I've ever seen... maybe he's playing dumb to trick us..."-Supnut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://dr-bob.securesites.com/babble/20030...sgs/261166.html

Does anyone know the benefit of taking it and weaning off clonazepam?

It could be extremely beneficial, it could make the withdrawal worse, or it could be somewhere in between these two extremes. You really never know until you try.

All the following are potentially good adjuncts for discontinuing benzodiazepines, as well as benzodiazepine substitutes. Picamilon, valerian root, and niacinamide are available over the counter:

picamilon (GABA bonded molecularly to niacin)

niacinamide (a form of vitamin B3 [niacin] which has an effect similar to a mild benzodiazepine)

valerian root (may bind to benzodiazepine receptors; especially great combined with passion flower)

Gabitril (a GABA-b reuptake inhibitor)

Tegretol/Trileptal (variations of the same drug which bind to benzodiazepine receptors somewhat [Trileptal is less troublesome])

Depakote (increases the actions of GABA in many ways)

Xyrem (sodium oxybate/GHB/gamma-hydroxybutanoate -- "the date rape drug"; best sleep aid available; makes you feel much more motivated and energetic during the day even if only taken at night; metabolizes in the brain to GABA, GHC [gamma-hydroxycrotonate], and possibly other important neurochemicals)

Some legal..some not but posting for info purposes.
    I know a way we can get paid you can get down but you can't be afraid/Let's go to the DMV/And get a ID/The name says you but the face is me. - Dead Prez.

NCAA Basketball Dunk of the Year .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the good info.

I would add melatonin, inositol, vitamin B-6, oat extracts, manganese, Taurine, and kava extracts -- as supplements with evidence demonstrating their ability to lessen and speed the withdrawal of long-term benzo use.

These supplements also can greatly augment the benefits of phenibut ingestion.

Anyone use Corydalis root with phenibut? It greatly enhances the sense of well-being when combined with low dose (under 2 grams for most) phenibut ingestion....
    ".. I imagine him (Ergoman) as either some neo monk who has such a perfect balance with his body that he notices even the slightest difference from something..."..."Or he's a sup company rep with the worst computer skills I've ever seen... maybe he's playing dumb to trick us..."-Supnut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lancelot' date='Jun 17 2004, 08:51 AM
    people are recommending alcohol as a stack. Just don't stack it with C cuz instead of a synergistic effect, it totally negated the euphoria of C and put me in a very bad mood no matter how much C i railed. this was with only 3 bumps of phenibut at around 50mg/bump. never again am i going to waste my beloved yayo!

I have found that phenibut largely seems to negate euphoria from drugs, in general.

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found that as well Par. With one exception. One day I happened to take a bunch of arginine as my BP was up. I found for once that phenubit + alcohal made me feel great. could be coincidence though.
    Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad.
    If you meet the bodybuilding guru on the information super-highway, kill the bodybuilding guru.
    trust != truth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Par Deus' date='Jul 2 2004, 10:42 PM
    [quote name='lancelot' date='Jun 17 2004, 08:51 AM'] people are recommending alcohol as a stack. Just don't stack it with C cuz instead of a synergistic effect, it totally negated the euphoria of C and put me in a very bad mood no matter how much C i railed. this was with only 3 bumps of phenibut at around 50mg/bump. never again am i going to waste my beloved yayo!

I have found that phenibut largely seems to negate euphoria from drugs, in general. [/quote]

Phenibut does not go well with alcohol at all for me.It negates the euphoric effects of alcohol almost totally.Actually,I don't even want to drink at all if I've taken it beforehand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im sorry to ask this agian. but how much do u recommend you take before i night of drinking? im guessing like 1 gram or so like 30-45 min before i start drinking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 grams of Phenibut, 2 grams of Chocamine, 20mg Methyl 5aa, and 800mg DLPA are fantastic together. I also wash it down with my custom BCAA powder with 2 grams ALCAR, 3 grams L-Tyrosine and 2 grams of L-Tuarine. Sweetness!! Really puts me on the top of the world.

Oh, and it makes me horny as hell!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds interesting, I have tried L-theanine recently with phenibut and was not impressed. I took 500mg and felt nothing different.

Should have bought chocomine like I was going to.
    Check my page on MySpace!
    http://www.myspace.com/bigmark1972

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, thanks for the update. I wish there were something that could force the gaba across the BBB a bit quicker. With phenibut only I can just barely feel something good but I have to drink to set it off. I friggen HATE to drink. Of course if something like this were to be available it would probably be illegal quickly due to jackasses ruining it for everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding some Pregnenolone (25-100mg) to the combo can have dramatic energizing, vision-enhancing, and mild-euphoric benefits for many people. This is the case especially when combined with vinpocetine and the others in the phenibut combo's.

Many, including myself, have found that NADH works quite well as long as some pregnenolone is combined with 10-15mg of NADH - with the preg. ingested ~1 hour before the NADH...

Why others don't seem to comment much (or even consider using) regarding Pregnenolone + NADH combo's is quite surprising to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"...I wish there were something that could force the gaba across the BBB a bit quicker..."

Supplementing ~500mg of GABA along with some supplements of GPC and Vitamin B-6 allow this to take place in some cases.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ergo, you should work with rizzer on this he's looking for a "going out" formula. I assume you mean phenibut and not just regular gaba? It takes me 6 grams to feel anything on phenibut, and I only use it on every other weekend.

Any other legal going out type stacks you could share?

BTW Thanks for the info I will have to try some of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im also very intrested in the "going out" stack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forskolin combines nicely with Phenibut, as dose large dose of Bacopa.

800 mg bacopa 30% extract, w/phenibut.

50 mg forskolin w/phenibut
    For all your Skin Care Supplements and Skin health visit Skin Care Resources

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have something designed. The final ingredient just arrived, so we will start testing on it right away.

Not only should it amplify Phenibut, but it may also prevent tolerance. It will either make you feel like partying, or sleeping, hence the testing.
    Genomyx....Evolution in Action.

"Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~D Sade

Lesson # 1 - You will never yield an honest crop by planting stolen seeds.
    Lesson # 2 - Integrity and rationality require a constant, lifelong effort. There are no time-outs from thought.
    Lesson # 3 - The hardest lessons burn and grind into your memory forever. You only have ONE chance to stand up for what you believe at any moment. Make sure you always do.
    Lesson # 4 - There is no such thing as a safe environment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Blinded, we hurl ourselves into impossible division...Spirits crumbled and sprinkled into flesh." ~D Sade
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hail to the monkey with the missing tail...this lousy edifice - just a wishing wail" ~D Sade
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "That's right, asshole - I am stronger than I've ever been.
    Paltry death cannot hold me for long.
    Can it be that I am stronger, even, than...me?" ~D Sade, written to Bizarro D Sade
    -------------------------------------------
    In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love you guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D Sade' date='Sep 28 2004, 06:22 AM

Not only should it amplify Phenibut, but it may also prevent tolerance.
    I'm surprised that more people on this board haven't jumped all over this. I can't wait to hear more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

I would think combining a good dose of Harmala alkaloids with Phenibut could be awesome - Harmala feels a lot like Phenibut to begin with...

Obviously though don't go out drinking or using speed on that combo...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D Sade' date='Sep 28 2004, 06:22 AM
    We have something designed. The final ingredient just arrived, so we will start testing on it right away.

Not only should it amplify Phenibut, but it may also prevent tolerance. It will either make you feel like partying, or sleeping, hence the testing.*
    bump
    “Let all that you do be done in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14

Thread Information