User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just took indeloxazine 20 min ago, it's suppose to have good anti depressant and anti anxiety properties. sure has numbed my mouth. stuff is just soooo hard to handle s it turns to goo after less then a min exposed to air

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimd View Post
    i got noopept from liftmode, i never took it consistently and without f most of the time, last few days ive taken it with my breakfast and fish oil, i'll try to take it daily for a few months and see how that goes. i just bought a gram of D-CYCLOSERINE 60% monday, i havent got it t, but it's suppose to be good for anxiety and stage fright, and im taking speech in school this summer and it's causing me loads of anxiety. i have to give a demonstration speech tommaro ugg. phenibut isent helping there, if i take enough it makes me sleepy, but any less and my anxiety is extreme. so it's a balancing act, i am def doing phen alot more often lately and i know i need to be careful with that. but when the anxiety gets to bad it's hard to do anything. im not lifting as often lately cause of the anxiety, so i need to get a handle on it, i have inderal, it helps some.
    You know what you have to do and Phen's the road that will lead to an end, no doubt. It sucks but switching things up should help improve it's therapeutic longevity. I tried 50mgs of PhenylPiracetam today and I'm not sure what to think of it. A wee bit..racey right now.
    "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom; for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough". ~ William Blake

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimd View Post
    i just took indeloxazine 20 min ago, it's suppose to have good anti depressant and anti anxiety properties. sure has numbed my mouth. stuff is just soooo hard to handle s it turns to goo after less then a min exposed to air
    I'm assuming you're on no other anti-depressant.
    "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom; for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough". ~ William Blake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XSIV8 View Post
    Noopept 'should' be taken with some fats (just in case you didn't use it that way) and it should be taken for weeks. Trust me. If you get it from a good source, you'll definitely notice it working.. Verbal fluency improves. Thoughts come to you, like words that you might have hunted for suddenly come to you. I'd also say that it has some positive mood effects and I've found that combining 20mgs of Noopept, 750mgs Aniracetam, and a capsule of Krill Oil (readily absorbed) (or right after a nutritious lunch), works pretty good. Noopept is intended to be taken for 2-3 months straight with an equal amount of time off and it's likely to improve synaptic plasticity and the way your brain functions on a more efficient level. It's said to make a permanent change too.

The thing about Noopept is that it eventually made me irritable. I couldn't go too long without taking a break from it. There are many anecdotal reports that say the same thing. I don't know what it is but after 5 days on it, the 6th day is sure to make me want to freak out on someone (temper-wise) lol..especially while driving during rush hour with complete and utter idiots. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about there lol. I've never exceeded 30mgs of Noopept btw. Thought I should mention that. I just know I wouldn't feel "right" at work. I could easily take 4.6grams of Piracetam though.

Now, onto, phenylpiracetam. Little is actually known about it but I agree with Jim in that everything I've read indicates that it should likely be used more sporadically as tolerance is an issue. Phenylpiracetam..I don't think I'd ever venture to a 500mg dose lol. I think your friend is perhaps gifted in the first place and then adding nootropics just makes him so much sharper. Anyone who gets into med school is pretty freakin' smart. My wife's cousin just graduated and is about to do his 3 year residency and during a party the family had with him, I spoke to a few of his friends who said he'd go put partying a night before the exam and still ace it. The kid is just quick and I'm sure his time management/study planning & habits took care of the rest. Anyways, I only took 30mgs today!...and I can 'feel' it for hours and hours. Granted, it was my first time trying it but I'll slowly up the dose to 50 and perhaps 100 like many do. Seemed like a nice clean feeling of focus/alertness on my first day. I like the fact that it has some stimulant properties since most other racetam or rarepams don't have that quality.
    Good info, man.

I had no idea on the dosing for noopept. I took it empty stomach the one time I used it. I'll try dosing with fish oil in the future when I give it a shot, again.
    I Teach Math: Form + ROM > Weight

Thread Information