User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ mattheau; I've noticed this too. I don't drink much but take kratom every once in awhile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me I am only prescribed 20mg of XR a day. So my tolerance started kicking in after the 1 year mark, but I only take amps 2-3 days a week.
    Ways I combat tolerance are supplements, decent diet/nutrition, and not taking it every day.
    Alkaline Diet limiting acidic foods as much as possible, as it works best in a basic environment. I try and keep protein up enough to suit my muscle building goals, drink 1+ gallons a day depending on my activity levels and how I am feeling, carbs moderate depending on current goals.
    Limiting myself to 60mg max per day and not re-dosing

Supplements:
    Vitamin C when coming down to eliminate it more quickly from my system
    Vitamin D when coming down
    Vit B injections 1-2 times a week
    Omega 3s daily with my dose

I don’t get “withdrawals” per se, but I notice a lack of motivation and concentration for 2-3 days after ceasing.
    Try and stay away from them if you can. They can change your life, but not always for the better. With each positive there are 2 negatives in my experience.

Anyone know a negative correlation between taking prami before bed while taking Adderall in the morning? Curious the effect on the brain and dopamine. As I am currently on a 19-Nor and trying to keep my prolactin in check.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freesix88 View Post

Well, at least it's partly true. Search "ADHD dopamine too many dopamine receptor" on google or so.

Drugs (coke, amps) are so reinforcing for us (with too much dop D2 recp.. Also reward, that's why I think we really have too many dopamine D2 receptors. Social anxiety is more dopamine D2/D3 and ADHD can be a problem with all dopamine receptors I speculate (ofcourse other neurotransmitters are also involved)

So your theory is ADHD patients have too many dopamine receptors but not enough to bind at the receptor?

I have always felt I have a lack of dopamine. As when I take adderall my sex drive increases, motivation, drive, euphoria, and I get very social and just enjoy conversing with people. When I'm not on it I'm full blown introvert and have to force interactions, I get no pleasure from it.

Thread Information