User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='FunkMasterFlex' date='May 28 2005, 11:36 AM']even better lets get coked up and post on the forums......COOOL!!!!

[snapback]246444[/snapback]

[/quote]

Or just get AMP'd up!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='Dr Feelgood' date='Jun 20 2005, 08:12 PM']cocainefan,

I have spent the last 20 years being your username.* I started doing coke when it was actually a pleasureable drug.......extremely euphoric, talkative, sexual, clarifying, enlightening, extroverted, top of the world kind of thing.

Today, cocaine for the most part has been reduced to a non-talkative, introverted, edgy, ampy, non-sexual, uncomfortable buzz.* Once the Mexican cartels got involved in the business, it went from great coke, cut with non-active mannitol, to cocaine cut HEAVILY with mannitol, picked up with amphetamines and ephedrine to restore the lost umph.

As far as drying your cocaine goes, never, ever, ever use a microwave.* There are very delicate particals in cocaine that will be easliy compromised in a microwave.

In order to dry moist cocaine, you must use a heat lamp only.* It works everytime and will not compromise the quality of your cocaine.

And may I suggest you always wash your surely adulterated cocaine in acetone.* Cocaine is insoluble in acetone while many other adulterants are soluble.* Just pour about 3 inches of acetone into a beaker or measuring cup and then add all of your cocaine.* Stir with a glass stir rod for about 3-4 minutes.* Then pour into a coffee filter paper layed inside of an oil funnel for support.

Let drain and then discard the acetone.* Remove the filter paper from the funnel and fold over into a bindle.* Place the bindle inside of a few paper towels and press firmly to remove any excess acetone.

Carefully open the bindle and let the purified cocaine fall onto a ceramic plate.* Rub the filter paper together over the plate to get any remaining cocaine stuck on the paper.

Chop up carefully and let dry under a heat lamp for an hour or so.

Now snort away.* Enjoy!

[snapback]251454[/snapback]

[/quote]

dont have the time now, but i have read very convincing arguments against the use of acetone as a "cleaner" agent. perhaps some more reading on various sites would benefit anyone interested in that. try drugs-forum.com, that is where i read a long argument about that
    Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded. ~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. ~Krishnamurti

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy. ~Voltaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is quite the choice for my first post. But hell, Ras introduced me to the forum and I might as well dabble in it.

If you're coke is wet, you could go the route of drying it with CaCl, OR... Be a little more inventive. Here's what I mean:

Go to the local drug store, and buy an intranasal decongestant (make sure the top can come off). Empty out the bottle, and clean the inside of the bottle (little water, little alcohol, water, etc...). Now, aside from the decongestant, get a bottle of saline solution (aka contact solution), and 90-100% alcohol (isopropyl). Now the recipe:

Put in ~30ml of saline solution

about 6-10 DROPS of alcohol (this is more preference then anything, I find any more burns too much)

~1/2g of snow (now this is what I have gone by, never wanted to try more, but I'm sure the values above would change accordingly)

Now, shake it like a british nanny!

This buzzon is similar, but different than a normal cocaine buzz. It is a less intense feeling. I find it is more of a bridge between one line of coke and the next (you know how when you do one, you want to keep going and going, and soon it's all gone!).

Perfect plan of attack is get a gram (that way you don't blow too much money), put half in the solution, then half you do in lines. You'll be surprised how long this will last!

Enjoy! (And don't give me any guff about this, as it will fall on deaf ears.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Kill the Man... Become the Monster....

"I think psychedelics play a major role in what we do, but having said that, I feel that if somebody's going to experiment with those things they really need to educate themselves about them. People just taking the chemicals and diving in without having any kind of preparation about what they're about to experience tend to have no frame of reference, so they're missing everything flying by and all these new perspectives. It's just a waste. They reach a little bit of spiritual enlightenment, but they end up going, 'Well, now I need that drug to get back there again.' The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug"

-Maynard James Keenan.
    Admin @ Heavyweights.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would make for convenient, public portability (I remember somebody else telling me a while back they rather liked the blow nasal-spray they fashioned up).

Conversely, getting yipped out of an Afrin bottle just seems so wrong.

I wrote this post a long time ago, a real long time ago (back in '94)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems to me that someone in this thread was trying to undo the nasal-spray version and get their powder back because it didn't work as advertised...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It works perfectly, if done correctly (the above recipe is foolproof).
    Kill the Man... Become the Monster....

"I think psychedelics play a major role in what we do, but having said that, I feel that if somebody's going to experiment with those things they really need to educate themselves about them. People just taking the chemicals and diving in without having any kind of preparation about what they're about to experience tend to have no frame of reference, so they're missing everything flying by and all these new perspectives. It's just a waste. They reach a little bit of spiritual enlightenment, but they end up going, 'Well, now I need that drug to get back there again.' The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug"

-Maynard James Keenan.
    Admin @ Heavyweights.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just shake the powder for a minute in Et2O or CH2Cl2. Let the cocaine HCl settle out and pour off the liquid or filter the suspension. Then dry the crystals at 105'C under vacuum for 6 hrs.
    <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Whatever our trust is most in, that is our God. - Richard Sibbes</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure cocaine hydrochloride is hydroscopic-- that means it is good at sucking water out of the air. The more cut in your coke, the more likely it is to stay dryer when exposed to air. (This does not imply damper coke will be better quality) Don't use heat to dry it, this will cause disintegration, use a vaccum dessicator. Or just IV it.. once you IV, you'll never go back, and damp coke will never be an issue again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can either belittle an ignorant fool or take the opportunity to educate the fool. I would rather an educated fool than a fool that has no idea...believe me when I say that ANYONE could be a fool, educated or not..

Thread Information