User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no idiots tend to kill us non-idiots because they fell the need to drive around and drink , do coke etc....i got no prob if you lock yourself in the basement biggrin.gif

This is a blatant case of illogical prejudice. Clearly all drug users don't do stupid things. Just because someone is different than you doesn't mean you have to tell them to lock themselves in the basement, especially when they are doing something that can create rather profound experiences. The thread alone generated and exchanged ideas that would be useful to other powders. This discussion has actually been fairly lucrative in terms of potential usefulness, if you badger people it will make them tend to not make these lucrative posts. You are halting ease of communication and therefore hurting the board.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='FunkMasterFlex' date='May 24 2005, 04:08 PM']

no idiots tend to kill us non-idiots because they fell the need to drive around and drink , do coke etc....i got no prob if you lock yourself in the basement*

[snapback]245451[/snapback]

[/quote]

So someone who does coke is going to kill someone else? I understand the drinking and driving part, but those who "do coke" are going to "kill us non-idiots"? Notice too that you are also basically equating coke users with idiots. I'm not sure if that was your intention, but it's what your wording accomplished.

Besides, we already have such things covered under violent crime laws.

----

Well gentlemen, I am not an idiot. I have done many different drugs on many different occasions and never come close to hurting anyone under their influence. In fact, I'm quite intelligent. I'd put my IQ up against anyone else's here. So let's please stop this whole "you do drugs so you're an idiot and therefore I am quite holier than thou" attitude. Not only is it simply not the case, it gets really tiresome to see. I don't really care about the half-truths you learned in grade school or what you saw on Cops, not all drug users are idiots.

We get your point: you don't like drugs. That being the case, I suggest not using them or reading about them and leaving the rest of us to do our own thing.

This is to all who take up such stances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, maybe it's just me, but I'd have to question the purity if it's damp and only gets worse with the addition of heat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's probably unconverted base if it's still 'wet' with heat, put in ethanol and acidify with HCl until it's a pH of 6.5-7. Then evaporate over low heat or vacuum, the salt will be dry and flakey.

Sir Savage, be carful exhaulting your own IQ, let others do it for you. The smarter you say you are, the stupider you prove yourself to be. A wise man realizes just how stupid he is.

As far as coke goes, I've done enough to kill an elephant over the years, and I must conclude that it is a pretty pointless drug in the long run. Nevertheless, to each his own.
    <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Whatever our trust is most in, that is our God. - Richard Sibbes</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My kingdom to the first person who declares me a genius!
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing -- that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
    -Richard Feynman, father of quantum electrodynamics</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='Dr.D' date='May 24 2005, 08:59 PM']

Sir Savage, be carful exhaulting your own IQ, let others do it for you.* The smarter you say you are, the stupider you prove yourself to be.* A wise man realizes just how stupid he is.*

[snapback]245541[/snapback]

[/quote]

Oh I know. I am certainly not the brightest crayon out there in any way, shape, or form.

The reason I brought it up is certainly not to attempt to raise myself above others, but rather, to try to bring others back "down to earth", so to speak. To let them know that they are not holier than me simply because I've chosen to do certain recreational drugs and they have not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the help guys, unfortunately it had well and truly gone before I could have tried out the later ideas. But I'll keep them in mind in case I end up in a sticky situation again.

And as for the people bitching about drugs users, jesus, what's wrong with you guys? Just cos there are a few idiots out there don't tar us all with the same brush. I don't have a car (because I live in London and cars are pointless here), so I don't drug/drink and drive. I am purely a recreational user, just wanting to have a laugh at weekends. Are you just as down with people who drink and smoke - or do other things for recreation, like play football or, god forbid, lift weights?

You get your highs one way, I get mine another. It's certainly not the extent of my recreational time, but I don't think I'm wasting my time either. I run my own medical software company, and am doing pretty well for myself, so I'm not some screw up that is gonna rape your grandma for her last $20 (the tone of my original post was a joke to be honest).

I'm a firm believer that people who are educated about drugs are far more responsible, and are far less likely to spaz out or end up hurting others or themselves. Threads like this, while pointless to the 'holier than thou' brigade, help keep people informed and safe.

CF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='str8flexed' date='May 24 2005, 08:12 AM']

[/quote]

I should adopt this. In fact i'm for drug legalization. I'd like to see idiots kill themselves off.

[snapback]245357[/snapback]

[/quote]

Let's start with you first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='FunkMasterFlex' date='May 24 2005, 01:08 PM']

no idiots tend to kill us non-idiots because they fell the need to drive around and drink , do coke etc....i got no prob if you lock yourself in the basement*

[snapback]245451[/snapback]

[/quote]

let me see, you must be from bb.com or AM. did you feel the need to chime in and cock suck one of your "bro's?".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='lancelot' date='May 25 2005, 06:33 PM']

[quote name='str8flexed' date='May 24 2005, 08:12 AM']

[/quote]

I should adopt this. In fact i'm for drug legalization. I'd like to see idiots kill themselves off.

[snapback]245357[/snapback]

[/quote]

Let's start with you first.

[snapback]245821[/snapback]

[/quote]

yea i'm sure you are real intelligent. Keep your coke buddy. As for me, i guess seeing a few high school friends of mine die in a car accident when they were hit by a guy who was drunk/high somewhat made me anti-drug. Shame on me

Official Website

Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them.

"Per Ferrum, ad astra"... Through iron, the stars
    - Mel Siff

Bitch smacking pseudo-scientists since 2001.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by str8flexed' date='May 27 2005, 09:54 PM
    yea i'm sure you are real intelligent.* Keep your coke buddy.* As for me, i guess seeing a few high school friends of mine die in a car accident when they were hit by a guy who was drunk/high somewhat made me anti-drug.* Shame on me

I am sorry for the loss you experienced, it is tragic. But guns and drugs don't kill people. It still takes a human hand to squeeze the trigger or grab the wheel and drive. That's like saying your anti-car, because it was an auto accident. Don't lose perspective here and make your anger a life long neurosis. In the right hands and under the right circumstances, drugs can be very useful. I came to a saving knowledge of good and evil from this drug. Of course, I went through hell to understand and I can't stand it now, but it served it's purpose all those years ago. I feel I'm a better man for making those mistakes, and I would be lost now without my painful past. Use your pain (just like a workout) don't let it use you or bitterness will comsume your mind.

I hope that any chemistry I've given will not be used to harm anyone in anyway. I am a scientist and have a deep love of truth. The Truth is all that matters here and it should always be honored. That being said, I will not continue to advise on proceedures involving illegal products if in is not all in the name of science and for theoretical application only. If you do it, I will not recommend it, but the choice is up to you.
    <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Whatever our trust is most in, that is our God. - Richard Sibbes</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

add some more water. Put that sh!t in your vein. You'll get higher faster, do more, do more damage, go to jail faster, go to rehab faster, get out faster, and get healthy again (faster!). How's that logic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='milwood' date='May 28 2005, 07:41 AM']add some more water. Put that sh!t in your vein. You'll get higher faster, do more, do more damage, go to jail faster, go to rehab faster, get out faster, and get healthy again (faster!). How's that logic?

[snapback]246412[/snapback]

[/quote]

That's how it goes sometimes, it sounds crazy but your logic is good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='Dr.D' date='May 28 2005, 07:04 AM'][quote name='str8flexed' date='May 27 2005, 09:54 PM']yea i'm sure you are real intelligent.* Keep your coke buddy.* As for me, i guess seeing a few high school friends of mine die in a car accident when they were hit by a guy who was drunk/high somewhat made me anti-drug.* Shame on me

[/quote]

I am sorry for the loss you experienced, it is tragic. But guns and drugs don't kill people. It still takes a human hand to squeeze the trigger or grab the wheel and drive. That's like saying your anti-car, because it was an auto accident. Don't lose perspective here and make your anger a life long neurosis. In the right hands and under the right circumstances, drugs can be very useful. I came to a saving knowledge of good and evil from this drug. Of course, I went through hell to understand and I can't stand it now, but it served it's purpose all those years ago. I feel I'm a better man for making those mistakes, and I would be lost now without my painful past. Use your pain (just like a workout) don't let it use you or bitterness will comsume your mind.

I hope that any chemistry I've given will not be used to harm anyone in anyway. I am a scientist and have a deep love of truth. The Truth is all that matters here and it should always be honored. That being said, I will not continue to advise on proceedures involving illegal products if in is not all in the name of science and for theoretical application only. If you do it, I will not recommend it, but the choice is up to you.

[snapback]246402[/snapback]

[/quote]

I understand where you are coming from, but in many cases the propensity of people who use drugs to not be educated about them and do stupid things seems to be in high correlation... is that everyone, no. But I don't think they'll be having any conventions on how to be an educated coke user anytime soon.

I am not one to deny the role of personal responsibility. I myself have just never seen a coke user who was "educated" about it's use (and yes I have been around them).

Official Website

Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them.

"Per Ferrum, ad astra"... Through iron, the stars
    - Mel Siff

Bitch smacking pseudo-scientists since 2001.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even better lets get coked up and post on the forums......COOOL!!!!

Anyway - i was actually rather sarcastic about the locking yourself in the basement part, but drug users are much like a race to me. They are a different kind of ppl. Just like stereotypes. Chris rock said it best ......ill use it in a broader spectrum...".i hate niggas, but i love black ppl." I hate drug abusers, but i can deal with drug users. Most ppl do not have the balance or threshold to take care of themselves while under the influence. I know i cant so i do not unless i have a safe environment to do it in. 5 years of college life taught me alot. To the 1% who can control themselves in a fucked up cycle of drug addiction bless you, but you are gonna be stereotyped and typecasted till th day you die. Welcome to reality. DOnt talk about drugs like they are toys. Supplements are toys. Some that can put holes in your brain even with moderate use ( dont make me back that up with studies just look up on google) dont account to me as boosting your IQ.
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." - Bruce Lee

"Note the emphasis on slight and initially, which is different than huge and forever." - MD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cocainefan,

I have spent the last 20 years being your username. I started doing coke when it was actually a pleasureable drug.......extremely euphoric, talkative, sexual, clarifying, enlightening, extroverted, top of the world kind of thing.

Today, cocaine for the most part has been reduced to a non-talkative, introverted, edgy, ampy, non-sexual, uncomfortable buzz. Once the Mexican cartels got involved in the business, it went from great coke, cut with non-active mannitol, to cocaine cut HEAVILY with mannitol, picked up with amphetamines and ephedrine to restore the lost umph.

As far as drying your cocaine goes, never, ever, ever use a microwave. There are very delicate particals in cocaine that will be easliy compromised in a microwave.

In order to dry moist cocaine, you must use a heat lamp only. It works everytime and will not compromise the quality of your cocaine.

And may I suggest you always wash your surely adulterated cocaine in acetone. Cocaine is insoluble in acetone while many other adulterants are soluble. Just pour about 3 inches of acetone into a beaker or measuring cup and then add all of your cocaine. Stir with a glass stir rod for about 3-4 minutes. Then pour into a coffee filter paper layed inside of an oil funnel for support.

Let drain and then discard the acetone. Remove the filter paper from the funnel and fold over into a bindle. Place the bindle inside of a few paper towels and press firmly to remove any excess acetone.

Carefully open the bindle and let the purified cocaine fall onto a ceramic plate. Rub the filter paper together over the plate to get any remaining cocaine stuck on the paper.

Chop up carefully and let dry under a heat lamp for an hour or so.

Now snort away. Enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='Dr.D' date='May 28 2005, 11:04 AM']I am sorry for the loss you experienced, it is tragic.* But guns and drugs don't kill people.* It still takes a human hand to squeeze the trigger or grab the wheel and drive.* That's like saying your anti-car, because it was an auto accident.

[/quote]

I agree with other things you said, except the above argument. It is ancillary, but I just want to point it out.

"Guns and drugs don't kill people" is not the right argument, because that line of reasoning can be applied to anything. Rephrased, anything can be safe if properly used. If we followed through with its logic, then carrying around a vial of nitroglycerine should be legal, just as eating a piece of chicken breast ("nitro doesn't kill people"). But that is absurd.

Whether something should be used in general, by society at large, is determined by balancing the likelihood that it maybe misused, against the benefit of allowing the public use. Thus, for example, when you talk about drugs, whether it should be legal is about balancing the chances of its misuse against the benefit of its free use. It is not just about whether a particular drug can be used safely.
    No one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='virtualcyber' date='Jun 21 2005, 01:54 PM'][quote name='Dr.D' date='May 28 2005, 11:04 AM']I am sorry for the loss you experienced, it is tragic.* But guns and drugs don't kill people.* It still takes a human hand to squeeze the trigger or grab the wheel and drive.* That's like saying your anti-car, because it was an auto accident.

[/quote]

I agree with other things you said, except the above argument. It is ancillary, but I just want to point it out.

"Guns and drugs don't kill people" is not the right argument, because that line of reasoning can be applied to anything. Rephrased, anything can be safe if properly used. If we followed through with its logic, then carrying around a vial of nitroglycerine should be legal, just as eating a piece of chicken breast ("nitro doesn't kill people"). But that is absurd.

Whether something should be used in general, by society at large, is determined by balancing the likelihood that it maybe misused, against the benefit of allowing the public use. Thus, for example, when you talk about drugs, whether it should be legal is about balancing the chances of its misuse against the benefit of its free use. It is not just about whether a particular drug can be used safely.

[snapback]251689[/snapback]

[/quote]

The point of my statement was really in the context of abuse liability and social danger. I was too general in the way I stated it initially. I almost agree with you, but remember that not "all" things can really be used safely. A gun has safely features to improve it's safety, yet it is still inherently dangerous due to the nature of it's purpose, so while your logic can't always be applied, you are correct to an extent for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='Dr.D' date='Jun 21 2005, 06:14 PM'] I almost agree with you, but remember that not "all" things can really be used safely.* A gun has safely features to improve it's safety, yet it is still inherently dangerous due to the nature of it's purpose ...

[snapback]251695[/snapback]

[/quote]

Good point.
    No one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='str8flexed' date='May 28 2005, 09:19 AM'][

I am not one to deny the role of personal responsibility.* I myself have just never seen a coke user who was "educated" about it's use (and yes I have been around them).

[snapback]246428[/snapback]

[/quote]

That's you and your "friends". You do not represent or speak for the world. stick with what you know or just shut it.

Thread Information