User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where's everyone?

Seriously where's everyone??

Where's all the great minds gone???

It seems all the geniuses that were making this forum have deserted... all at once? What happened?

I miss the ol' days!!! We would actually experiment with stuff and report it and think about wild-ass theories that sometimes 10 years later became mainstream. We were at the forefront.

When I first discovered the community (in 2006) I remember threads such as reports of insufflated 5-HTP in the Avant Labs forums (right before we switched to M&M).

It was the shit back then we were doing REAL SCIENCE. People were brilliant.

Then around 2011 it suddenly died... I remember trying to log in and there was some BS about having to recreate my account or something.. Eventually I finally managed to log in but everyone was gone. The general appearance of the forum changed and the new logo SUCK..

And now I noticed Benson is banned... WTF???????? HE WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST MINDS.

The only conclusion I can draw is that there was a change of ownership and somehow this caused everyone (at least the great minds) to bail.

So yeah thank you very much for destroying the community (and the site's traffic)... But there's no logic to destroying traffic to the website especially since it would drastically cut any income from it. My final hypothesis is that there must've been a personality clash between the new owner(s) and some of the greatest minds.

Now does anyone know if everyone went to another forum??

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is a thread on this issue from awhile back.with respect to the new forum owners and etc I will not beat the dead horse.but yes new owners and yes they left to create a new forum.
    Need To Build Muscle Company Representative
    http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com
    USE MICH10 FOR 10% OFF!!!!
    PM me with any questions you have

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The old guy freaked out, went psycho, and started banning all of our members. We are left trying to pick up the pieces, which is a tough task to say the least. If you have any input on changes you would like to see, feel free to post here and they will def be considered: http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/showt...387#post668387
    -NW

M+M = Get more BRAIN

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To add to that, @Darksanity, everyone that got banned buy the previous owners is welcome back. I would love to see some of those guys back around....as long as they don't take it out on us! HA!
    -NW

M+M = Get more BRAIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just found this forum due to google searching a few topics and it seemed like the first place I have found where discussions of shit I actually am interested in were being talked about. Theories etc.. Now that I registered I soon realized this place is a ghost town. Sad. What is the new forum?

Thread Information