User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Haiti

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mitosis @ Jan 26 2010, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>HAARP

or maybe HAARPE...

Check youtube or wiki.</div>

Yes HAARP
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey: dude the only reason nazi's didnt put blacks in concentration camps is because there werent any in germany.
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey:if there were they would have put them in before the jews.
    [02:15] Sanction no, I whipped out my penis and bludgeoned them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Benson @ Jan 14 2010, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ubi, you, of all people, don't believe that HIV=AIDS conspiracy do you?</div>

Ummm really not sure what you are saying here....

HIV and AIDs are not synonymous, but you don't get AID's without HIV....

Now I could see your arguing that there are MANY other instances where someone develops immunity issues, but AIDs is a clearly defined pathological process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gdawg @ Jan 26 2010, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Anyone catch Andre Bauer's remarks about the gov't helping the poor? He's running for governor of SC.

Here's an exert from the news article:

At a town hall meeting Thursday, Bauer, who is running for governor in his own right now that Sanford is term-limited, said: "My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that."

While I must admit that his premise is true, I cannot believe someone running for a political office would say it...</div>
    I'm glad he said it!

Why pay for others to squander their welfare and more drugs and more kids and abuse our healthcare system, legal system, fuck our education system bc we have to cater to the lowest common denominator etc.....

Fuck yes, don't feed strays!
    >6months on welfare should = auto enlistment digging fucking ditches, moving dirt or picking up trash (or some other low tech, low IQ public service).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (H factor @ Feb 5 2010, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Probably committed political suicide saying it.</div>

An ESPN dude and former NBA player (Paul Shirley) got fired, on the quick, by the Jew Eisner at Disney for saying less.

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxhealth @ Feb 5 2010, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And how is haiti thanking and repaying us? The latest is that they are charging 10 missionaries with kidnapping for trying to take a busload of pickaninnies over the border to the dominican republic. They didnt kidnap anyone</div>

Actually, it's now looking like the "missionaries" were just plain batshit insane. Most of the kids had parents and they did not consent or sign anything. And the missionaries still wanted to drag them en masse back to the states, with their translator saying they were being deceptive. Whoops.

I do find it incredibly amusing they're just basically being left to rot in prison there. I remember back in the day when Americans were being held abroad, they sent in special forces and shit, no matter how bad the weather was.

Oh well, hope they enjoy the Haitian corrections facilities. I mean, how bad can a government established by a street gang named the "Cannibal Killers" be?

<span style="color:#660000"><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow">"... </span></span></span><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#8b0000">fresh bread, which deforms elastically is not frangible." --Wikipedia</span></span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Par Deus View Post
    Under stressful circumstances, the dormant LUTN and KILN genes become active in black folks.
    I looked up those genes but couldn't find a Pubmed reference.

Thread Information