Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

taskeinc is right, and underlines things I outlined in my first post:

- do whatever it takes to stop thinking of yourself as a loser
    - do something in public that you're good at

Everything else will follow! That said, OP hasn't weighed in, so we either got trolled, or he's knee deep in poon and is too busy to give us feedback. Either way, fuck you OP!

Cheers! :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We got "trolled"... whatever that is, can kinda figure it out ... His post was made back in August, and he only has one post, so evidently he didn't really need our help. Could have been a woman who posted it, perpetrating as a man, not sure what that would accomplish..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Term paper maybe. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking a new thread should be born of this. Give me a minute to coalesce my thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone has had great advice in here, even some I am going to use to better myself. The most important thing is to not refer to yourself as a loser. I know that deep down inside you don't see yourself as a loser. You may think that other people may see your situation and see you as a loser. This may or may not be true. Who cares either way? Don't worry about what other people may or may not be thinking about you. It's a waste of time. No matter what you do they will probably more or less feel that way. Watch some James Bond movies and see how he performs with women.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off, do not refer to yourself as a loser. Women will find all kinds of reasons to reject you that are beyond your control. Don't GIVE them one. Confidence is good, so discover your good qualities and concentrate on those. Accentuate them. And you've got be in a position to actually meet people. Find a hobby. Take a class. Get out there. And realize, most of all, it's a numbers game. You're not going to hit a home run every time. Even Babe Ruth struck out from time to time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a bit odd his only post on a bodybuilding forum would be this question. Either way, hopefully he sorted it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate to be generic and random but just be yourself.
    If you are shy maybe go after the shy not so pretty girl.
    What are you shooting for?
    Are you staying in your league?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you want to get a girl, all you have to do is get some rope, a ski mask, and a car with a roomy trunk, oh and some duct tape. Now go a furniture store, and by a big wardrobe. Then use the rope and tie it to your car. Tape the draws shut so that they wont be a problem. Now go to some hot chicks house, and tell her your car broke down, and you need to borrow her phone. Look through her contacts if she gives you her cell phone, and find the girl with the ugliest face, but a nice body. Find out where she lives, and go there. now make her feel nice and complement her ugly face, until she wants you. Then take out your mask and put it on her, then get a picture of that hot chicks head and put it on the mask. Go nuts Dog, and don't ask why you need the wardrobe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Traynlb View Post
    Well if you want to get a girl, all you have to do is get some rope, a ski mask, and a car with a roomy trunk, oh and some duct tape. Now go a furniture store, and by a big wardrobe. Then use the rope and tie it to your car. Tape the draws shut so that they wont be a problem. Now go to some hot chicks house, and tell her your car broke down, and you need to borrow her phone. Look through her contacts if she gives you her cell phone, and find the girl with the ugliest face, but a nice body. Find out where she lives, and go there. now make her feel nice and complement her ugly face, until she wants you. Then take out your mask and put it on her, then get a picture of that hot chicks head and put it on the mask. Go nuts Dog, and don't ask why you need the wardrobe.
    Hey man, I think you should make a youtube tutorial! Lol no just kidding. Hopefully no one is taking this seriously though, because this is really weird and the OP might have real issue dawg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Avoidant Personality Disorder?

Even if he's gone, here are some tips & thoughts, might be useful to others:

You don't want to have a fixation with getting A girl at the expense of other aspects of your social life, that'll lessen your chance of getting a girlfriend anyway because girls don't want needy guys. Needyness in you = dryness in her.

Don't "work" on yourself. Think like a teenager, be more immature, look for opportunities to have fun.

A) What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Know what you like to drink to get drunk with the least damages. Drinks, beer? Buy different kinds of alcohol and find which ones you can reliably get drunk on.

B) What kind of music do you like?

Go to a music show and talk to people. Drink some alcohol before cause the prices are usually ridiculous

C) How's your apartment?

You should be psychologically comfortable with inviting people in your living room for a movie or whatever

D) Do you have a project of some kind?

Anything that would put a big smile of satisfaction on your face?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont fixate on getting a girl. once you have a gf what are you gonna focus on next? i have a friend that had alot of issues and still does over relationships, and he is no happier (from my view) in one now than he was before. take care of and love yourself, have fun, enjoy life, you'll meet someone who appreciates and loves you and you'll one day wonder why you worried so much over nothing. do healthy things and dont refer to yourself as a loser, it colors every other part of your life.

Thread Information