User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was discussing the fuckable cut off with a friend recently and it seems like 6.5 is somewhere around the mark... possibly 6 so +/-.5 depending on the context of the situation.

1-4 ranges from discussing to look away/turn offs
    5 is plain Jane, akin to purgatory
    >5 has attractable features

6 I might sleep with you, but you're nothing you will be passed around if fuckable
    7 I'll sleep with you, probably multiple times, I'll probably still share you with my friends
    8 I might want to keep you a bit to myself
    9 can I keep you
    10 I'll drink your bath water

As for the 1-10 scale, linear for generalization purposes. While a 1-5 scale of lust causes deviations from the general consensus by roughly +/- 1.5 points. 3 on the lust scale being neutral therefore they can attain the generalized rating that day, below reduces points while above moves them up.

EDIT:
    Chem - I'd think twice about that for sure, now if you dolled her up, put on some dim lighting, got her in some slutty outfit and she had a nice voice/knows how to talk dirty then your statement would probably be true. That is of course if she has a fuckable body and I never saw that picture.
    "In moments of weakness, the myth of the extraordinary provides the excuse... to quit."
    "Even at best talent remains a constant, and those who rely upon that gift alone, without developing further, peak quickly and soon fade to obscurity."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Dec 26 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Jake and Mr. Kite can comment on dudes, too.</div>

LOL nice
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey: dude the only reason nazi's didnt put blacks in concentration camps is because there werent any in germany.
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey:if there were they would have put them in before the jews.
    [02:15] Sanction no, I whipped out my penis and bludgeoned them

Purus Labs Representative
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chemgoddess1 @ Dec 27 2009, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are we talking purely looks? 'Cuz in my book personality plays so much in my rating. Case in point, a girl I know who is a model (bikini BTW) who is cosmetically enhanced to be just about perfect and absolutely gorgeous in photos who I cannot stand to be around because of her personality. I also saw he in Walmart about a year ago with her daughter and it looked like she had more plastic surgery and it was not all that great. This is a girl who naturally was a 9 and then has had her chest done a few times and I think this last time maybe had her nose done. Looking at her made me shudder.

I score high on the natural beauty stuff, which puts the majority of women in a pretty low classification. I bet 99% of you would fuck this without thinking twice. That is when she has her makeup on.

</div>

Yeah,plastic surgery of any kind is a turn off,big time.Indicitive of a deply flawed self image.

And yeah,I'd bang that chick in a second.
    Pile of data cannot be equated to the irrefutable truth, no more than a mountain of shit can be scaled to bring one closer to enlightenment.

No bro-science at Purus because we heart Pubmed and all its peer reviewed studies just too damn much to cheat you with overblown hype.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Dec 26 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Jake and Mr. Kite can comment on dudes, too.</div>

You just want to know if you've got a chance.

You don't. I don't like bitches with slant eyes that aren't oriental.

I'm a 8.5 with dudes, btw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Reven @ Dec 27 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>EDIT:
    Chem - I'd think twice about that for sure, now if you dolled her up, put on some dim lighting, got her in some slutty outfit and she had a nice voice/knows how to talk dirty then your statement would probably be true. That is of course if she has a fuckable body and I never saw that picture.</div>

Alright...then lets try that again

Ya wanna fuck up your whole night google celebrities without makeup. ((shudder))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chemgoddess1 @ Dec 27 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Alright...then lets try that again

Ya wanna fuck up your whole night google celebrities without makeup. ((shudder))</div>
    Yeah thats on this level of disturbing

I wish I could purge both comparisons from my memory
    "In moments of weakness, the myth of the extraordinary provides the excuse... to quit."
    "Even at best talent remains a constant, and those who rely upon that gift alone, without developing further, peak quickly and soon fade to obscurity."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jakeshorts @ Dec 27 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You just want to know if you've got a chance.</div>

Not a bad comeback.. not bad at all...
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey: dude the only reason nazi's didnt put blacks in concentration camps is because there werent any in germany.
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey:if there were they would have put them in before the jews.
    [02:15] Sanction no, I whipped out my penis and bludgeoned them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Reven @ Dec 27 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah thats on this level of disturbing

I wish I could purge both comparisons from my memory</div>

That shit is not even real. Charlize (like Sharapova or House's Olivia Wilde) is 9-10 material for sure, she had reverse makeup for that role.
    <span style="font-family:Trebuchet Ms"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">"Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." -Anonymous-</span></span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chemgoddess1 @ Nov 18 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>So as many of you know my fitness of choice is my pole.</div><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Section 8 @ Nov 5 2009, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Know how I know that's the problem? Because, when you're not on drugs, you hate your life. But wait, there's more: when you are on drugs, you hate your life. From this I draw the conclusion that the problem is that you hate your life.</div><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wise Male Model @ Oct 7 2009, 11:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>... tell her that her hair smells like an angel's breath after eating honey and flowers and lavender and shit...</div><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxhealth @ Jan 2 2009, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I just look for someone who I like talking to and who isn't ugly.</div> Or fat, for that matter.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chemgoddess1 @ Dec 27 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Alright...then lets try that again

Ya wanna fuck up your whole night google celebrities without makeup. ((shudder))</div>
    She looks gross either way, but I actually think she looks better without the makeup.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On my scale, 10 is an asymptote. I may refer to a girl as a 9+ (meaning that she comes close to a 10), but I don't believe in a true 10, and the 9+ ones are pretty damned rare.

For me, a 9 or above is a girl I have trouble not looking at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THe picture from the right is from the movie MONSTER.
    Never, ever, fucking see that movie.
    Ad pondus omnium.
    Visit my log, and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I don't wear a seat belt because it chafes my pierced nipples -FMF

What are you? My steroid accountant? - Ras

Half of this board is dedicated to steroid use; if you can get away with shaving every 3-4 days, without looking like a homeless person, then you are in dire need of a tren cycle. I don't even use juice, and I still need a secondary shave when I go on a post-work date....
    - Section8

My Shit List:
    Obama
    Apple Products/Apple (I have an iphone)
    Fags (NOT homosexuals, FAGS)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are girls I have almost married (younger days), and I'd still say they are a seven, even though they were beautiful and fucking awesome to hangout with. Chicks I would consider an eight are usually fictional/book characters.
    There mayyyyy be about 100 "Nines" left in the world.
    There are no tens.
    Ad pondus omnium.
    Visit my log, and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I don't wear a seat belt because it chafes my pierced nipples -FMF

What are you? My steroid accountant? - Ras

Half of this board is dedicated to steroid use; if you can get away with shaving every 3-4 days, without looking like a homeless person, then you are in dire need of a tren cycle. I don't even use juice, and I still need a secondary shave when I go on a post-work date....
    - Section8

My Shit List:
    Obama
    Apple Products/Apple (I have an iphone)
    Fags (NOT homosexuals, FAGS)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the 1-10 scale is too wide. That means ten different gradings and it is too much for most.

I prefer 1-6, like on a dice. For practical purposes it is far better.

1 - Very ugly. No need to differentiate on girls this ugly, since you (hopefully) won't do them anyhow.
    2 - Ugly.
    3 - Average, but below the median.
    4 - Average, but above the median.
    5 - Good looking.
    6 - Very hot.

I can make an analogy to IQ ranges:

1. 55-70
    2. 70-85
    3. 85-100
    4. 100-115
    5. 115-130
    6. 130-145

So 65% of all girls would fall in category 3 and 4.

Only ~16% of all girls would be a category 5 and 6.
    I`m not a girl, not yet a woman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chem-- yes, we are just talking about physical characteristics and not personality. Or at least that is what I and everyone I know uses for the 1-10 scale. Its not about how attractive a person is or how great they are or how rare they are, etc... its about how hot they are. A 10 is a 10, doesn't matter if she can't spell her own name or if she is a huge bitch.
    YOU'RE WRONG.

READ OLD M&M ARTICLES.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ignored Users List (if you are on this, I can't see your posts):

SmackThat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (To add someone to your Ignored Users list, go to My Controls > Manage Ignored Users)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nightop @ Dec 28 2009, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>chem-- yes, we are just talking about physical characteristics and not personality. Or at least that is what I and everyone I know uses for the 1-10 scale. Its not about how attractive a person is or how great they are or how rare they are, etc... its about how hot they are. A 10 is a 10, doesn't matter if she can't spell her own name or if she is a huge bitch.</div>
    I can only judge a girl solely on looks when I first look at a girl. If I get a chance to speak with the girl at all, her position shifts on the scale up or down according to how much I like speaking with her. I've never been able to separate looks and personality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kimbo @ Dec 28 2009, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I can only judge a girl solely on looks when I first look at a girl. If I get a chance to speak with the girl at all, her position shifts on the scale up or down according to how much I like speaking with her. I've never been able to separate looks and personality.</div>

That's part of what I was driving at. I'm not 16 yrs old anymore... unless you're talking solely for the purposes of hooking up in a nightclub bathroom, the 1-10 looks scale is more of a criterion for set inclusion {desire to ignore, desire to pursue} than an actual rating system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kimbo @ Dec 27 2009, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>She looks gross either way, but I actually think she looks better without the makeup.</div>

She was soooo pretty when she was young and before she had any noticeable plastic surgery -- like in the Playboy and Tool time girl on Home Improvement days.

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Dec 28 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>She was soooo pretty when she was young and before she had any noticeable plastic surgery -- like in the Playboy and Tool time girl on Home Improvement days.</div>
    Absolutely agree on this.

My ex used to insist that I (or any other guy) would take a girl with fake tits vs. a girl with real ones. Not sure where she got this from, because the vast majority of fake tits that I've seen/felt have not appealed to me in the least. I pretty much feel that way about any sort of plastic surgery that is obvious like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Section 8 @ Dec 28 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That's part of what I was driving at. I'm not 16 yrs old anymore... unless you're talking solely for the purposes of hooking up in a nightclub bathroom, the 1-10 looks scale is more of a criterion for set inclusion {desire to ignore, desire to pursue} than an actual rating system.</div>

I love all the different directions people have taken my original question, but I meant for it to be about "attractiveness", including whatever you include in attractiveness from what they look like in a picture to how they smell to personality to whatever.

With the primary question being what you truly mean mathematically in how you give out 1-10 ratings.

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Dec 28 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>With the primary question being what you truly mean mathematically in how you give out 1-10 ratings.</div>
    Seeing as this is totally subjective a mathematical approach is unjustified.

I can read people pretty well in a social situation so it is really hard to keep personality out of the equation all together.

Thread Information