User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (acoli @ Nov 18 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If it satisfies you I'll admit I'm a leftist, and you can nail me with your huge conservative cock. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]</div>

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Nicely played.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Nov 18 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dude, we already knew you were Jewish.</div>

ROFL WINS 1-0
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey: dude the only reason nazi's didnt put blacks in concentration camps is because there werent any in germany.
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey:if there were they would have put them in before the jews.
    [02:15] Sanction no, I whipped out my penis and bludgeoned them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JS, your first post on this page sounded like typical left wing bs and advocate tore you up on that one. Of course there are race based handouts, lots of them. If a company doesnt hire "enough" blacks, they will face a lawsuit from the injustice dept. If they don't hire any whites at all, thats considered a good thing among the pc crowd and no lawsuit there. Then there are all those govt programs for women and minorities only. Try getting in on one of those programs if you are white. They prosecuted italians for claiming some black roots to get in. People have served time for that. Dont tell me there aren't handouts based on race.

Your second post was more thoughtful and you brought up some good points. Under extremely rare circumstances an asian might be discriminated against. We are talking about a couple dozen cases at the most compared to millions of cases of discrimination against whites and males. I have heard about fat people exploiting this to say they have a disability and should be hired anyway. It happens. There have been laws on the books for years against age discrimination but the injustice dept doesn't care about that unless it's against a minority.

The fact that whites are not always the only victims does not take away the fact that they usually are. We are not all equal under the law as long as racist crap like aa is allowed to be on the books. They also give special handouts to women and there are loans and other special things only for women owned businesses and so on. Plus all the lawsuits that a company doesn't hire enough of them.

I see the leftist contingent has retired into surly silence. That's how they are, you try to debate logically with them but soon as you bother their sacred cows, they go ballistic and then realize they made a fool of themselves and walk off muttering.
    "A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." - G. Gordon Liddy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are projecting, maxhealth. The people you are "debating" with aren't the ones going ballistic, its you. You just don't have the self awareness to realize this. True debate involves discussing points presented in the post itself, not adopting a host of false assumptions about the person that made the post and then responding to those assumptions.

In fact, the case is much the opposite of what you describe, as someone makes a post and then you go ballistic on them. As a result, they decide its pointless to try and debate you, since debate seems to mean something very different when you say it. It's amusing, though, to see you claim that its everyone else that is at fault for this when this inevitably happens. I know I'm not the only one here who thinks this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.Kite @ Nov 19 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You are projecting, maxhealth. The people you are "debating" with aren't the ones going ballistic, its you. You just don't have the self awareness to realize this. True debate involves discussing points presented in the post itself, not adopting a host of false assumptions about the person that made the post and then responding to those assumptions.

In fact, the case is much the opposite of what you describe, as someone makes a post and then you go ballistic on them. As a result, they decide its pointless to try and debate you, since debate seems to mean something very different when you say it. It's amusing, though, to see you claim that its everyone else that is at fault for this when this inevitably happens. I know I'm not the only one here who thinks this.</div>

OK, lets take this post here. What points are you debating? None at all and yet you accuse me of that. Typical leftist tactics. Then you accuse me of going ballistic. Can you give an example of that? I quoted text from the other guy where he clearly was. He did a whole post devoted to ranting and insulting. You try to claim that referring to those on the left as leftists is insulting though you don't explain how it's an insult. And then you and the other guy use that as an excuse to blow your tops and do the usual liberal thing. Or is referring to someone as a liberal name calling? If you support liberal policies you are a liberal. Get used to it.

I'm still waiting for any of you to present factual logical arguments in favor of aa and other race and "specialness" based handouts and discrimination. Instead of that, all you ever do is criticize me. I am not the topic of the thread. This is a combination of red herrings and straw man debating on your part. Quit trying to imagine that i'm going ballistic when i calmly point out the flaws in your position. Try instead to answer with logic and facts. JS made a fair effort at it. Try to copy his style instead of the radical bunch like acoli. Instead of attacking me, try attacking the position using facts and reason.
    "A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." - G. Gordon Liddy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxhealth @ Nov 19 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>OK, lets take this post here. What points are you debating? None at all and yet you accuse me of that. Typical leftist tactics. Then you accuse me of going ballistic. Can you give an example of that? I quoted text from the other guy where he clearly was. He did a whole post devoted to ranting and insulting. You try to claim that referring to those on the left as leftists is insulting though you don't explain how it's an insult. And then you and the other guy use that as an excuse to blow your tops and do the usual liberal thing. Or is referring to someone as a liberal name calling? If you support liberal policies you are a liberal. Get used to it.

I'm still waiting for any of you to present factual logical arguments in favor of aa and other race and "specialness" based handouts and discrimination. Instead of that, all you ever do is criticize me. I am not the topic of the thread. This is a combination of red herrings and straw man debating on your part. Quit trying to imagine that i'm going ballistic when i calmly point out the flaws in your position. Try instead to answer with logic and facts. JS made a fair effort at it. Try to copy his style instead of the radical bunch like acoli. Instead of attacking me, try attacking the position using facts and reason.</div>
    You seem to have confused my statement of a fact with an initiation of a debate on a topic. If I wanted to debate whether or not you are projecting, I would have indicated as such. I was quite clearly describing you and your behavior, thats not at issue, I think we both agree on that. The difference is that it wasn't as a means to discount any particular point you made, which is what separates my post about you from your posts in response to me.

You can keep waiting for those arguments for special treatment, because I don't think anyone here is going to give you any. I certainly wont be the one to do so, because I don't have an opinion on them either way.

The thing is that you've never once pointed out flaws in anything I've actually said. All you've done is misinterpreted what I say (or imagine that I said something) and then point out the flaws with that interpretation. Thats a very different thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kite, if you have nothing to say why do you keep saying it? I asked you to give even one example of when i went ballistic in this thread as you claimed but predictably you dodged that one as well. You make personal attacks and run away when asked to back them up. I'm about done with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxhealth @ Nov 19 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kite, if you have nothing to say why do you keep saying it? I asked you to give even one example of when i went ballistic in this thread as you claimed but predictably you dodged that one as well. You make personal attacks and run away when asked to back them up. I'm about done with you.</div>
    I have little motivation to discuss anything with you either. At least it's mutual.

Here is an example of you going "ballistic". I make a reasonable claim in the "Israeli attack on USS Liberty" thread about how hate speech laws work in europe and you reply:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Oh bullshit, i'm not mischaracterizing anything. You are just smug in your belief that it won't happen to you so you are happy to let it happen to others.

"We have a common law system, and they have a civil law system."

Do you even know the difference between common law, criminal law and civil law? I doubt it and what you say is double talk. Calling something "hate speech" is just a cop out. What if they say taking the wrong view of abortion is hate speech? Then will you be happy to shut up and never give your opinions again? We all know you would be whining to high heaven and don't try to kid me that you wouldn't.

Like i say, it's always fine if it happens to someone else but if it happens to you then it's different. What you people don't comprehend is that you have to fight for other people's rights even if they disagree with you or you lose your own rights. Frange loves it that people can't speak the truth about certain subjects but he wants to say whatever is on his own mind. But that's different, right frange?</div>
    Looks like it fits the description I gave of you in the my previous post to me. I leave it up to others to decide if it was a fair characterization. The tone from this post has never left in his responses to me. I'm not interested in engaging in the accounting of who did what to who, but you issued a challenge, so I met it.

EDIT: Oh and he followed that post up with this gem:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Kite, no one made any ad hominems against you. You just wimped out, end of story. You can't answer any questions so you take your marbles and go home. Typical liberal response to logic.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me see now, the fact i said "bullshit" and had a different opinion than the other person means i went "ballistic"? Only in your world. Not in the real world. Bullshit is a common term, or even stronger terms around here. Maybe where you hang out they have to apologize for saying "damn" or something but here it's hardly going ballistic. And when you make accusations and can't back them up, that is commonly called wimping out. Is there anything else you need explained?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.Kite @ Nov 19 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Here is an example of you going "ballistic".</div>
    +1.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxhealth)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm about done with you.</div>
    Where do I sign up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must admit, in favour of the white race, that the initial article must be the most eloquent piece of writing ever written by a white four year old.

"I am a man of few words" - Mayor Adam West

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The black four year old would not, in a million years, be able to write such a paper since he'd be too busy stealing the white four year old's playground female buddy. The pale four year old in the corner minding his own business, who happens to be a Jew, is to be blamed for the misery of the playground.
    "I am a man of few words" - Mayor Adam West

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sonic @ Nov 19 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I must admit, in favour of the white race, that the initial article must be the most eloquent piece of writing ever written by a white four year old.</div>
    Unfortunately, half the adult population won't understand what you mean
    Adult low-level literacy skill rates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (John Smith @ Nov 18 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>To Advocate, it is still not about the white race being the victim. It is when the authority attempt to impose an artificial equality that it becomes criminal. Whites are not the only victim. The victim is anyone who surpasses the status quo, anyone who is richer or smarter than the rest of the population. These people do not receive the appropriate opportunity and reward proportional to their talent.

At one point I wholeheartedly agreed with this Atlas Shrugged-esque argument. Now I am a little more skeptical. Either way, I do not think anyone is saying that whites are the "only" victim. We are talking about trends and averages here, not some sort of binary yes-no logic.

There are universities where Asians are less likely to get in because there are too many Asian already enrolled. So essentially, if you're Asian, you're not competing against everybody like the way it should be, you're competing against other successful Asians.
    In this instance, a white person or black would have more chance of getting in than an Asian, because the allotted space for this certain race has already been occupied.
    It's widely known that elite schools do not want anymore Asians than they already have. An Asian kid with a perfect SAT score of 2400 could not get in to Harvard. Get a black kid with 2400 SAT and we all know that he won't be looked at the same.

You are correct in that Asians have a harder time getting into top colleges than the other races. Have you ever heard the phrase 'two wrongs don't make a right? While I can't speak for anyone else here, I am against government and/or university-supported affirmative action for any race.

It is a leftist/loser mindset permeating through our society (and the entire world) that is the enemy, not someone of a certain race.
    Do not say the white race alone is the victim. When you do so, you miss the entire problem and it leads to other delusional thoughts.

Again, I didn't say that "the white race alone is the victim." Clearly there are many, many victims of all shapes, sizes, and races in contemporary American society. My point was just that the white race has been gradually getting more and more screwed-over lately.

What we need is a true merit based society. A university can be populated by all whites, all blacks or all asian if need be, it doesn't matter what race as long as you meet the academic standard.

I agree with you here. Of course, I am sure you are aware that a purely merit based system would be one in which very, very few blacks would be students at the top universities.

As a rule, anything that is contrive and goes against nature tends to disfigure reality.

?

The affirmative action mindset is everywhere in our society, not just against white. Don't make it about race. It is against thin people, against men, against fit people, smart people, beautiful people.

People with obesity protest and complain that they are not being accepted. They'll sue you if they don't get hired because it's discrimination, even though they may not be fit for the job. There is your example of affirmative action against thin people. By being thin, rightly they should have more opportunity at certain jobs.

The scale of black affirmative action is vastly, vastly, larger than anything the fatties could ever dream of. Everyone has heard of the NAACP; how many can name an organization that advocates for fat fuckers (I can't). Even at the small, private college I graduate from this May, the power and reach of the affirmative action machinery was fucking unbelievable. And no with white skin could say a fucking thing about without being yelled down and called a racist (I know this because I tried).

An employer also can't hire all men because he would be suspected as discriminating against women. A guy who is qualified may not get the same opportunity then during an interview compared to an underqualified women in this situation.
    Perhaps, we should make the title of this thread A Letter to Men. Now you should see how silly it is to complain that I'm white and therefore a victim.

Again, it's a question of scale.

My advice goes back again to, stop complaining and find your own freedom. If you are smart enough, there are ways to subvert and go around the system. By doing so, you hasten its collapse and the onset of eventual justice.

Why can't we try and take back "the system." After all, wasn't it white men who created this system (Western civilization, the United States, etc.) in the first place?
    </div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (acoli @ Nov 18 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well, one I don't see how whites are shit-takers right now, and anybody who tries to put guilt on whites is not someone I would associate myself with.

------ Maybe it would be easier to read about it coming from fellow Jews rather than a potential Hitler gentile like myself:

http://guywhite.wordpress.com/

http://amnation.com/vfr/ (Jew by blood, but Christian)

http://www.halfsigma.com/

See, I have no problem with white people whatsoever, whereas you have a problem with Jews.

------- Obviously, not all of them.

Am I allowed to have a problem with any of them?

Am I allowed to have a problem with the mathmatical certainty of Jews pushing my country left (they go 70-80% left/Dem and have for 60+ years) -- and, all that entails...??

Without being the dreaded "anti-semite"??

The second part is a thinly disguised threat and thats kind of the thought/action boundary I referred to in a previous post.

------ Telling a child that a stove can be hot and painful is not a threat. The signs at the zoo saying to stay out of the lions cage are not threats.

Honestly, I have no idea what the hell you mean by "my people" taunting the hibernating bear, and I think that gets to the root of the problem, you know all these things about Jews and their plans which I have never heard about from any Jews I know, so how can I believe that you know them better than I do?

------ I'm not talking about your friends and family and shit. I'm talking about the elites in academia, politics, finance, media, law, etc. And, to be clear, I blame faggot white people moar than the Jews. But, no one gets upset about white people as "victim".

This may be difficult reading:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/
    </div>

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (John Smith @ Nov 18 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>There is no race-based handout.</div>

This is fucking nonsense, Sprinkles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phudson @ Nov 18 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Jews are a people with deep and rich culture, as well as terrible history of oppression against them. par, you just wish the same could be said for "your people".</div>

No, I like that my people and culture are the most dominant and influential of ALL FUCKING TIME, SON!!

I don't like that we've been on vacation for 60+ years.

It is time to get back to work, white man!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not much I can add, only that you know more about this topic than I do, and we probably agree on most things, only a matter of degree (except a certain foreign relations, which we can agree to disagree before we argue) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img] .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (acoli @ Nov 21 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Not much I can add, only that you know more about this topic than I do, and we probably agree on most things, only a matter of degree (except a certain foreign relations, which we can agree to disagree before we argue) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img] .</div>

I like Israel way moar than those camel fucking Islamers.

I just don't agree with the US fighting two wars on behalf of Israel/The Jews.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a hard time discussing (read:arguing) anything with anyone who uses the typical "righty or leftist" line of attack.

Spoken like a true lefty (or righty) seriously detracts from any point you try to make. It simply means you are attempting to pigenhole the person and assuming this person has all the beliefs/opinons of a "leftist." (Whatever the fuck that ("leftist) means, no one ever fully explains it. It's much easier just to say you are <u>this</u> simply from a few words. Now the person is free to attack all types of strawmen.)

And I'm not writing this to defend lefties or righties or whoever.

Thread Information