User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/21usc/956.htm

The CSA Provides a Personal Use Exemption for Controlled Substances Purchased Abroad. Does the Exemption Apply to Controlled Substances Bought from a Foreign Internet Site?

The Controlled Substances Act and DEA regulations allow you a personal use exemption to bring a limited quantity of controlled substances into the U.S. for your use only when you bring the controlled substances across the U.S. border in your possession (21 U.S.C. 956, 21 CFR 1301.26). It does not apply to controlled substances being shipped into the U.S. Purchasing controlled substances on the Internet and having them shipped to you in the U.S. is not permitted by the personal use exemption. Such purchases and shipments would be considered "imports" of the controlled substance even if the substance is for your personal use. Unless you are registered as an importer and in compliance with the requirements, such shipments are illegal and subject to seizure.

This is straight from the DEA website.

You can import controlled substances from another country (not through mail order) as long as they are under 50 units or less than 90 day supply. Only substances in schedule 1 are exempted. I always thought that was an urban legend. never relized it was true.

SZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like it, and I have heard this before, but you might want to contact the DEA to be sure (if you don't want to or can't get an answer, try Rick Collins). Even if it is true though, there's no guarantee that the guys on the border will know it's true and not throw your ass in jail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I was not planning on getting steroids, but i did want to get some Adderall when I go to mexico in a couple of weeks because it works wanders when you are studying. Of course it is an amphetmine which is Schedule II and more serious than roids

sz

Thread Information