Hi

im a:

Male

age 34

6'1

255 lbs (116 kg)

I used to weigh 85 kg 12 months ago...

I want to use prohormones for cutting BUT:

I am terrified of getting bald. My hair has been thinning out since 5 years ago maybe, No one in my family I know from both parents are Bald..

When I was 18 my edges started to recede abit but my hairline is still ok in general. It's a little thin on the back of my head where the vortex is ...

But dont know if I have hormonal imbalance or whatever... My doctor doesn't want to prescribe Propecia for me because of some of the side effects like irregular heart beats etc...

So I saw one of the videos here about cutting PH, if it's Dry its masculine, if its wet its feminine.

The dry converts to DHT which might thin the hair.

The wet converts to estrogen which stores water and gain fat iirc. But If it's neither wet or dry it converts into Test 1 .

So is the cutting stuck that is offered as a package on this site to be recommended ?

I want a Pre cycle, On cycle and Post cycle treatment (just to be on the safe side) concerning my hair and of course other health issues such as shrinking testicles and so on.

thanks and hope to get helpful answers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cutting Stack from LG will be fine. I haven't tried others. I would recommend buying two LG Cutting Stacks and upping the dose an extra 25% and go 2 weeks longer. I've never had any issues with hair loss from it. I'm already been slowly losing mine, but it has never speed up and I have never seen it just fall out. The old Alpha-One PH I had issues with. The LG Cutting or even the Bulking Stack. I have never had an issue with.

3. Likes ab5555 liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    The Cutting Stack from LG will be fine. I haven't tried others. I would recommend buying two LG Cutting Stacks and upping the dose an extra 25% and go 2 weeks longer. I've never had any issues with hair loss from it. I'm already been slowly losing mine, but it has never speed up and I have never seen it just fall out. The old Alpha-One PH I had issues with. The LG Cutting or even the Bulking Stack. I have never had an issue with.
    Any additional info on LG cutting stack ? do they convert to DHT or estrogen or Test-1 ?

what about PreCT, OnCT, PCT ? I know about Formxt, but what is it for ? Should I add rice and swell too ?

I saw a video from the site owner about using a 3 phase cycle, an on cycle therepy during your cycle and a PCT. What products should I use for each phase ?

5. Thanks Jawad Ali thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On cycle, I would always use Form-XT. You want an AI(aromatase inhibitor) to make sure you have no issues. The Rise and Swell is a must use post cycle in my eyes. It corrects any diminishment in HPTA function

Thread Information