User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New favorite source for nootropics

I recently came across a company that may be of interest to some people on this forum. They are called liftmode and they carry an interesting range of nootropics with some being quite rare and hard to find. I found out about them when someone got me some of their products. I will post some of my experiences with their products on this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phenibut Review:
    I was recently given some phenibut and it was the liftmode brand. I had never heard of them before but I was pleasantly surprised. The phenibut was the best I have ever had. It seems like most people selling phenibut are either cutting it or using an inferior source because it seems to get weaker and the texture is often clumpy and powdery. liftmode phenibut felt much cleaner and dissolved in water without leaving any residue. Phenibut is one of the only things that works for my anxiety and I have tried nearly every brand out there and this one tops them all. They even ship it in a nice airtight container with a certificate of analysis. Their prices are also among the lowest. I would say that liftmode is the only company worth buying phenibut from at the present time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Good Noopept Experience:

I first tried noopept about a year ago when I heard people talking about how great it was on the forums. I bought 5 grams from health supplement wholesalers and gave it a try. However, I did not get any response that couldn't have just as easily been placebo. I figured I was just a non-responder until I was gifted some liftmode noopept along with phenibut. I didn't have high hopes but I thought I would give it another try. At 30mg, I began feeling very clear-headed within 30 minutes and the feeling staid for 6-8 hours. The best way I can describe noopept is like being very wide awake and on top of your game mentally without any uncomfortable stimulation. I have been on it the past 3 weeks or so and a tolerance does begin to develop to the most obvious subjective feelings but I can tell my memory and concentration have steadily been improving based on the amount and quality of the school work I have been getting done. I do not think my first batch of noopept was of the same quality that this one is. I really appreciate the certificates of analysis they include. Many of their products are even third party tested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trial with an obscure nootropic:
    Liftmodd recently produced a small quantity of a rare but promising substance called indeloxazine. They made 300mg sample vials available so people could do trials with indeloxazine. I was lucky enough to get one of these samples and I began testing the day I got it. The first dose of 10mg had a calm and noticeable mood brightening affect with reduced anxiety. There is an increase in focus but it is different than what is produced by racitams or stimulants. It is like all of the mental noise is quieted and it is possible to focus on one thing at a time more easily without being sidetracked. It also has the ability to reduce pain. I have an injured nerve in my ankle that has not finished healing so it is still quite painful. When I am on indeloxazine, the pain is almost totally gone. The only side-affect I consistently noticed was a zoned out feeling at higher doses. I found that 15mg twice a day was the perfect balance of affects from this substance.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bakerj17 View Post
    Trial with an obscure nootropic:
    Liftmodd recently produced a small quantity of a rare but promising substance called indeloxazine. They made 300mg sample vials available so people could do trials with indeloxazine. I was lucky enough to get one of these samples and I began testing the day I got it. The first dose of 10mg had a calm and noticeable mood brightening affect with reduced anxiety. There is an increase in focus but it is different than what is produced by racitams or stimulants. It is like all of the mental noise is quieted and it is possible to focus on one thing at a time more easily without being sidetracked. It also has the ability to reduce pain. I have an injured nerve in my ankle that has not finished healing so it is still quite painful. When I am on indeloxazine, the pain is almost totally gone. The only side-affect I consistently noticed was a zoned out feeling at higher doses. I found that 15mg twice a day was the perfect balance of affects from this substance.
    Aside from perhaps being a shill for the company itself, the latter substance you mentioned has piqued my interest. My concern would be on it's long-term effects on the body/brain so I'd have to look into it further. More pubmed searches < sigh >
    "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom; for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough". ~ William Blake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have done some research on the long term affects of indeloxazine and the only thing I found of concern was temporary Parkinsonism in two elderly people being treated with it. The condition went away after discontinuing indeloxazine. This leads me to believe that indeloxazine may decrease dopamine in the long term. I wouldn't use it for more than a few weeks in a row without taking a break once in a wile. One other thing I have found is that indeloxazine has a pharmacological profile that is very similar to the analgesic tramadol with the exception of opioid activity. I did not mean to come across as a shill. I was given some liftmode products by a friend who knows I like experimenting with nootropics and that is how I found out about the company. I just haven't seen any references to them on this forum and I thought people might be interested because the quality of phenibut and noopept can be questionable in many instances.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've placed numerous orders with them for phenibut back when I was using it regularly (now limited to once weekly) and back then, it was always top notch. One merely has to look at its reviews both in abundance and critique to know this. Having said that, there's some bias in that the product comes with a 20 dollar coupon that can be used if you leave a review and applied towards your next purchase. I may give this compound a whirl. Are effects immediately noticed or do you have to use it for some period of time?
    "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom; for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough". ~ William Blake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im going to buy some phenibut, i'll tell you how it goes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any info on this Oleamide stuff? Ive only read the Amazon reviews thus far and it seems useful as a sleep aid?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I were you I would post a negative review just to avoid looking like someone who works for them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedPill7 View Post
    If I were you I would post a negative review just to avoid looking like someone who works for them.
    Only problem with that is that, when I used their products, they were (and perhaps still are) actually quite good in my experience. I have seen people leave favorable reviews and mention that a coupon towards their next purchase is offered if they leave a review. It doesn't say to leave a positive review, just a review with a link to it when redeeming said coupon. You can't fault them for that. Had it been, if you leave a favorable review, you can use this coupon, well, then, that'd be different. Either way, they're not a supporting vendor on this forum so the whole thread should be deleted. I've already reported it but it doesn't bother the admins so whatev.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the first time I've ever used any nootropics and I will say that choosing Liftmode's Noopept is probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. I am currently undergoing the admissions process for business school. My thoughts are crystal clear, ideas are just springing forth and my mood is incredible in light of the stress that is inevitable in such a process. The prevalent positive effect of the product I would say is the ability to remain focused for hours and hours. My memory with this stuff is also incredible. I suffered 5 concussions as a college football player and it seemed like my memory was shot to s**t just to give you an idea. I really did my research for ingesting this product so I suggest you do the same. This is a great product to use with ALCAR..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im really interested in noopept to try it i need energy and focus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So how good phenibut is compared to alprazolam xanax , I know alprazolam would be stronger but 1-10 how close does phenibut feels?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both benzos are better at what they're intended to do. Phenibut in higher doses can be anxiogenic and act as a stimulant. It's tolerance ramp is also a lot steeper than either of the 2 and dependence is formed as quick if not quicker with regular daily use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it's safer than benzos?
    Will there be a withdrawal, is there side effects?
    sometimes we unbalances the chemicals in our body, that's what i am worry about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're both addictive and dependence and withdrawal occur. They can be severe unless one properly tapers off. For any and all information regarding phenibut, please refer to this thread..it will help you immensely in whether or not you choose to use it, offer you guidelines along the way as well. It's not a compound to be taken lightly AT ALL. http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/4...nibut-casualty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XSIV8 View Post
    Any info on this Oleamide stuff? Ive only read the Amazon reviews thus far and it seems useful as a sleep aid?
    I just recently got some oleamide from liftmode and I like it. As far as a nootropic effect, i haven't seen much directly. But it is something I take before bed, about 100mg, and it makes me feel relaxed. It helps come down from other nootropics that stimulate my focus and memory. I have not noticed any ill effects on memory or hangover type effects the next day. As for liftmode, they are a good vendor - very quick shipping (prime), nice packaging, came with a scoop.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mojor Izin View Post
    I just recently got some oleamide from liftmode and I like it. As far as a nootropic effect, i haven't seen much directly. But it is something I take before bed, about 100mg, and it makes me feel relaxed. It helps come down from other nootropics that stimulate my focus and memory. I have not noticed any ill effects on memory or hangover type effects the next day. As for liftmode, they are a good vendor - very quick shipping (prime), nice packaging, came with a scoop.
    Does it help you with sleep? Are there any inebriating effects at that dosage as I'm not looking for any of that. It intrigues me though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XSIV8 View Post
    Aside from perhaps being a shill for the company itself, the latter substance you mentioned has piqued my interest. My concern would be on it's long-term effects on the body/brain so I'd have to look into it further. More pubmed searches < sigh >
    Same here

Thread Information