User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Phenylpiracetam (Carphedon)

has anyone else tried this? i bought 5 grams from liftmode on amazon, i dont know that it does anything for memory and what not, but it does give me a good clean energy that's great for lifting. my endurance seems to be better while on it, it does cause a little jaw clenching, but i am able to go harder and longer then when i don't take it. i currently take a multi-vit, fish oil, al-car, green tea extract, and for the last two weeks i have been taking noopept daily from the same company, i had tryed a gram from another bulk company on amazon but it didnt really do anything, this stuff almost has a pea smell to it and it's a bitter tasting, it took a week befor i really noticed anything but then i found i was able to focus better and i words are coming easier to me, i take 15mg twice a day. i take 100-150mg of Phenylpiracetam, al-car i take 1 gram a day, i got sober a few years back, was hooked on drugs for almost 20 years, meth, heroine etc, and when i got sober i started lifting regularly, and now i went from 160lbs strung out to 220lbs pretty solid and my mind works better then i could have ever imagined, in school now making a's in all the classes ive taken, 3rd quarter. its amazing how clear and good a person can feel when sober!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for you Jim! I've been sober for going on 7. Mostly alcohol although when I kept trying to stop, I'd often try and find 'replacements'. Anyways, I know LiftMode is solid in terms of quality stuff and it's good to hear they're carrying it. It's on my next racetam to try list. I don't get as much as I like from Piracetam really even at research level "optimal" dosing of 4.3 grams x 2/day! I enjoy Aniracetam the most and found Noopept to be ok..but not for daily use. It made me irritable so now I use it sparingly. My next order is already inbound for Pramiracetam so I'm hoping I like that in the mornings. I don't mind Piracetam when I use it with ALCAR and choline but at times, I do feel like it's not as energizing as I'd like it to be. Aniracetam makes me focus better and works well for me in terms of being anxiolytic.
    "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom; for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough". ~ William Blake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's awesome on the sobriety, i havent been much of a drincker in years, other drugs kept me a slave, it took going to prison to sober up, it saved my life really, bas as it sucked, i'm thankful it happened, since i got out, i found phenibut from same company, ive bought most of the stuff they have, i have to fight wanting to ingest something always, but now i keep it to healthy stuff, magnolia bark has been the best anti anxiety supp, no benzo, phenibut or anything has ever helped like magnolia bark for me, there is no side effects, just effectivly kills the anxiety for me, makes it so im able to go to school. i was rxed xanax, klonopins and a number of other things for anxiety, i abused them all. ill stick with magnolian bark now on. i'll hAve to try Aniracetam, think about trying from sun nootropics, ive heard some good things about them. i have also been useing huperzine a, not for every day use, but as far as making my memory better and thinking clearer it's been king for me, just not something i wanna take every day. thankfully i have desire to use drugs at all, and i try to keep myself focused on school, lifting weights and staying healthy. i have completely changed my outlook on life and for once it feel truely good to be alive! ill always have to fight to make sure i never relapse, but it is worth it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimd View Post
    that's awesome on the sobriety, i havent been much of a drincker in years, other drugs kept me a slave, it took going to prison to sober up, it saved my life really, bas as it sucked, i'm thankful it happened, since i got out, i found phenibut from same company, ive bought most of the stuff they have, i have to fight wanting to ingest something always, but now i keep it to healthy stuff, magnolia bark has been the best anti anxiety supp, no benzo, phenibut or anything has ever helped like magnolia bark for me, there is no side effects, just effectivly kills the anxiety for me, makes it so im able to go to school. i was rxed xanax, klonopins and a number of other things for anxiety, i abused them all. ill stick with magnolian bark now on. i'll hAve to try Aniracetam, think about trying from sun nootropics, ive heard some good things about them. i have also been useing huperzine a, not for every day use, but as far as making my memory better and thinking clearer it's been king for me, just not something i wanna take every day. thankfully i have desire to use drugs at all, and i try to keep myself focused on school, lifting weights and staying healthy. i have completely changed my outlook on life and for once it feel truely good to be alive! ill always have to fight to make sure i never relapse, but it is worth it.
    Well, yes, Magnolia (honokiol right?) is a safe herb to take as it does not downregulate Gaba receptors (like Phenibut and Benzos do). I fell into the Phenibut trap because it made me motivated, sociable, allowed me to sleep well and work hard physically through workouts or around the house. Problem was, coming off of it wasn't as easy so after a few unsuccessful attempts, I devised a natural supplement regimen and a slow taper to come off completely. I wouldn't say I was addicted to it only for two real reasons. I always had the desire to come off (since it stopped working like I wanted it to and was rendered useless) and it never inebriated me or adversely affected my functioning in any way. I became dependent on it though with withdrawal symptoms if I didn't come off of it correctly in a way that mitigated anxiety, insomnia and irritability among other symptoms. I got that straight and continue to exercise like you and life is much better without having to rely on a compound to make you happy. I think you'll probably like Aniracetam. I use 1 or 2 at a time (usually in the mid afternoon) with some fish oil. It's subtle, non-addictive and provides a sense of calmness while still allowing you to do what you have to do. It's one of my faves since my body just seems to jibe with it well. I used to have to fight wanting to have something to make me either motivated or pro-social and now, Phenibut dependence taught me a valuable lesson and luckily it was relatively short-lived. Amazing compound for us "Gaba responders" aka, people who it's effects but pooped out, had a steep tolerance ramp and a dependence profile not unlike some benzos. Even though I had some Klonopin on hand, I managed to rely mostly on Magnesium Glycinate, Suntheanine and Bacopa or Taurine for the most part to rid myself of it. Well, keep us apprised of how you're doing with the nootropics. I might have another go at honokiol since I still have my bottle of it and use it sporadically for when I think I might need it.
    "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom; for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough". ~ William Blake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is what happens when posters are paid to shill

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseXan View Post
    this thread is what happens when posters are paid to shill
    You still here? I thought you were banned? You've contributed absolute zilch in every single post you've made on this site. Who cares if that was the case...it stimulates discussion on phenylpiracetam. Please find the why do people hate vegans thread and antagonize someone there. Either the OP or me and present a legitimate post. Prove you're not a troll. Troll.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was given a 20$ code for a review, but if the product or products they sold were no good, then id have no reason to write a review for the 20, since if they had lousy products the 20 would do me no good. i just wrote what i really thought about them, i have tried huperzine a from another seller on amazon (i tend to buy alot on amazon cause i have prime and it's easy to find stuff, if they have it) the huperzine a from the other seller i had my 1st lucid dream on it. but price wise, liftmode was the way to go, the prices they have cant really be beat, and as i said, if the products were no good, nobody would be wanting to get 20$'s for a review just to buy a product again that was no good, when i see how much many of these nootropics and supps are being charged by other places, and people complaining that one time its good then the next its not, or they have to wait forever to get the product, im happy to stay where i get my product quickly and that has good customer care. i am gonna try Aniracetam, might try them from sun nootropics, if its good, they sell bulk very cheap, and ive read nothing but good stuff about them, i might try Bacopa to for anxiety, but yeah, the magnolia (honokiol and magnolol) is quite awesome for anxiety, 400-500mg kills my anxiety quite well, got another friend to buy sum, a diff brand and its working great for him to. and phenylpiracetam i really do like,as i said, i dont know about rhe nootropic ability of it so much as i love it for lifting. anyways sorry for the long post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a few other things i have tryed is picamilon. it never did anything, phenibut ill use twice a week, it is good, but feels bad if take it too long at a time, like 3 or 4 days, i get electric shocks like through my hands/arms, or if take too much it feels bad, and i want something that works better and without the side effects, like magnolia does. phenylpiracetam is the best for speedy effects, i do get a little jaw clenching at higher doses and the effects last all day, so i only have to dose once, but i dont use it every day, ive heard you build a tolerance quickly, and i only got a small a mount, few grams, im def gonna buy it again when its in stock, in russia when they are rx'd it, they take it every day, so im not sure how much the tolerance issue really is, maybe u just wont feel that good speedy feeling as much, but the benefits are still there? more endurance etc. idk, but id like to find out, i wish it had more nootropic ability, but again that may come in time and not be instant. but its a good clean energy with no feelings of needing to redose or anything else, i will be useing it again, maybe find someplace that has a good amount for a decent price.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried pramiracetam for the first time today. No noticeable mental energy per se. If anything, a tad bit of sedation. I took 600mgs with some Alpha GPC and some Krill Oil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

600mg??? it must be bunk, cause i couldent imagine taking a dose that high, 100mg maybe 150mg most i have ever took. things work differently on different people. idk. i dont take it with anything, usually take it on an empty stomach mostly. but there is a real effect. no placebo effect. at 100mg or higher, my jaw will ache from clenching. it works great for me :\

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

600mg??? it must be bunk, cause i couldent imagine taking a dose that high, 100mg maybe 150mg most i have ever took. things work differently on different people. idk. i dont take it with anything, usually take it on an empty stomach mostly. but there is a real effect. no placebo effect. at 100mg or higher, my jaw will ache from clenching. it works great for me :\
    Are you talking about phenylpiracetam? I got pramiracetam which isn't really stimulating at all. The recommended initial dose is 300mgs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, i misread, i thought you were talking about phenylpiracetam. ive never had pramiracetam. i have a ? maybe you could answer, Acetyl L-Carnitine helps in the production of "acetylcholine" so would i need to take a choline supp still? i have choline bitartrate. but i havent been taking it. might ought to try might try a diff choline, just dont wanna spend the money if its not nbeeded.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well ALCAR is definitely worth every penny in my opinion. It will give you what you're looking for but if you do get headaches, I'd recommend taking EFAs every day or Alpha GPC on an as needed basis since racetams are said to deplete acetylcholine over time. If ALCAR is working for you, stick with it and continue to monitor how you're feeling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I received this product from Liftmode very quickly and in excellent condition. I had positive results from this product as well. Things seemed clearer and I had a much more colorful view of the world when I took this product. It seemed as if I had more energy and was more aware of my surroundings. The only thing I wasn't so sure about was if my ability to focus more clearly had improved. I am naturally going in 10 -15 directions at once so this my just be more intention on my part. Overall I would highly recommend this product and further would like to get another one to make a more conscious decision regarding its benefits. Basically, I feel it has much potential with the right intent in choosing to take Phenylpiracetam (Carphedon) from Liftmode. Possibly a stress reducer added to the mix such as L-Theanine may enhance its effects even more. I may do that on my next order. Thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasC View Post
    I received this product from Liftmode very quickly and in excellent condition. I had positive results from this product as well. Things seemed clearer and I had a much more colorful view of the world when I took this product. It seemed as if I had more energy and was more aware of my surroundings. The only thing I wasn't so sure about was if my ability to focus more clearly had improved. I am naturally going in 10 -15 directions at once so this my just be more intention on my part. Overall I would highly recommend this product and further would like to get another one to make a more conscious decision regarding its benefits. Basically, I feel it has much potential with the right intent in choosing to take Phenylpiracetam (Carphedon) from Liftmode. Possibly a stress reducer added to the mix such as L-Theanine may enhance its effects even more. I may do that on my next order. Thank you.
    I pulled the trigger on LiftMode's phenylpiracetam and it does certainly possess the stimulant side of a nootropic that I was looking for so that I could use it in the mornings when I'm cycling off other morning noots...but I've only tried 30mgs to start and it's a clean focused, more alert feeling. I was going to try the Demiurge product but having success with LM's phenibut in the past, decided to order from them again because of the pricing and purity of the product I've tried. I'll check back to let you guys know how's it's working when used for 2-3 days straight with a 2-3 day washout. I'm taking another break from Noopept and Aniracetam now so it's a perfect time to gauge it's actual nootropic effects as well. For all intents and purposes, it seems to be doing exactly what I wanted it to do for my first trial anyways but many people do report a tolerance to it over time so I intend on using it sparingly...as in, not every day for weeks on end like some of the racetams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XSIV8 View Post
    I pulled the trigger on LiftMode's phenylpiracetam and it does certainly possess the stimulant side of a nootropic that I was looking for so that I could use it in the mornings when I'm cycling off other morning noots...but I've only tried 30mgs to start and it's a clean focused, more alert feeling. I was going to try the Demiurge product but having success with LM's phenibut in the past, decided to order from them again because of the pricing and purity of the product I've tried. I'll check back to let you guys know how's it's working when used for 2-3 days straight with a 2-3 day washout. I'm taking another break from Noopept and Aniracetam now so it's a perfect time to gauge it's actual nootropic effects as well. For all intents and purposes, it seems to be doing exactly what I wanted it to do for my first trial anyways but many people do report a tolerance to it over time so I intend on using it sparingly...as in, not every day for weeks on end like some of the racetams.
    A well-respected forum member said that phenylpiracetam at 500mg is like NZT when it comes to studying. I've got some, but still haven't tried it, yet. Also got my first order of noopept and tried 20mg and got nothing from it except felt foggy-headed after (though that may have been unrelated).
    I Teach Math: Form + ROM > Weight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

noopept does nothing for me, ive taken from 50-100mg at a time. phenylpiracetam i take at 50mg, it works great, but i only take it once in a while cause it does cause tolerance, i do notice i i take too much of it, it causes bad jaw clenching. i couldent even imagine taking 500mg with no tolerance, i dont think it would be a fun time, but thats just me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

noopept does nothing for me, ive taken from 50-100mg at a time. phenylpiracetam i take at 50mg, it works great, but i only take it once in a while cause it does cause tolerance, i do notice i i take too much of it, it causes bad jaw clenching. i couldent even imagine taking 500mg with no tolerance, i dont think it would be a fun time, but thats just me.
    The guy I talked to is also in med school and regularly goes multiple days without sleeping lol. I'm pretty sure he has a lot of habits he's gone through to succeed that would make any of the rest of us cringe. I couldn't do it.
    I Teach Math: Form + ROM > Weight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    A well-respected forum member said that phenylpiracetam at 500mg is like NZT when it comes to studying. I've got some, but still haven't tried it, yet. Also got my first order of noopept and tried 20mg and got nothing from it except felt foggy-headed after (though that may have been unrelated).
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    The guy I talked to is also in med school and regularly goes multiple days without sleeping lol. I'm pretty sure he has a lot of habits he's gone through to succeed that would make any of the rest of us cringe. I couldn't do it.
    Noopept 'should' be taken with some fats (just in case you didn't use it that way) and it should be taken for weeks. Trust me. If you get it from a good source, you'll definitely notice it working.. Verbal fluency improves. Thoughts come to you, like words that you might have hunted for suddenly come to you. I'd also say that it has some positive mood effects and I've found that combining 20mgs of Noopept, 750mgs Aniracetam, and a capsule of Krill Oil (readily absorbed) (or right after a nutritious lunch), works pretty good. Noopept is intended to be taken for 2-3 months straight with an equal amount of time off and it's likely to improve synaptic plasticity and the way your brain functions on a more efficient level. It's said to make a permanent change too.

The thing about Noopept is that it eventually made me irritable. I couldn't go too long without taking a break from it. There are many anecdotal reports that say the same thing. I don't know what it is but after 5 days on it, the 6th day is sure to make me want to freak out on someone (temper-wise) lol..especially while driving during rush hour with complete and utter idiots. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about there lol. I've never exceeded 30mgs of Noopept btw. Thought I should mention that. I just know I wouldn't feel "right" at work. I could easily take 4.6grams of Piracetam though.

Now, onto, phenylpiracetam. Little is actually known about it but I agree with Jim in that everything I've read indicates that it should likely be used more sporadically as tolerance is an issue. Phenylpiracetam..I don't think I'd ever venture to a 500mg dose lol. I think your friend is perhaps gifted in the first place and then adding nootropics just makes him so much sharper. Anyone who gets into med school is pretty freakin' smart. My wife's cousin just graduated and is about to do his 3 year residency and during a party the family had with him, I spoke to a few of his friends who said he'd go put partying a night before the exam and still ace it. The kid is just quick and I'm sure his time management/study planning & habits took care of the rest. Anyways, I only took 30mgs today!...and I can 'feel' it for hours and hours. Granted, it was my first time trying it but I'll slowly up the dose to 50 and perhaps 100 like many do. Seemed like a nice clean feeling of focus/alertness on my first day. I like the fact that it has some stimulant properties since most other racetam or rarepams don't have that quality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got noopept from liftmode, i never took it consistently and without f most of the time, last few days ive taken it with my breakfast and fish oil, i'll try to take it daily for a few months and see how that goes. i just bought a gram of D-CYCLOSERINE 60% monday, i havent got it t, but it's suppose to be good for anxiety and stage fright, and im taking speech in school this summer and it's causing me loads of anxiety. i have to give a demonstration speech tommaro ugg. phenibut isent helping there, if i take enough it makes me sleepy, but any less and my anxiety is extreme. so it's a balancing act, i am def doing phen alot more often lately and i know i need to be careful with that. but when the anxiety gets to bad it's hard to do anything. im not lifting as often lately cause of the anxiety, so i need to get a handle on it, i have inderal, it helps some.

Thread Information