User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington...-democrats.html

2010 is going to be a fucking cool, terrible, unforgettable year.

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tea parties are very prone to being hijacked. While they are basically representative of anti-big government, pro freedom ideas, I've seen Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin try to become the tea party, or hijack it if you will.

Also, the upcoming tea party convention is private, and costs $550 per ticket!

How's that grassroots for ya =]

EDIT: Or, Sarah Palin gets $100k to speak at tea party event?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squarepusher @ Jan 7 2010, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>tea parties are very prone to being hijacked. While they are basically representative of anti-big government, pro freedom ideas, I've seen Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin try to become the tea party, or hijack it if you will.

How's that grassroots for ya =]</div>

Convservatives as oppose to republicans in general/"neocons" are pro-freedom, anti-big gov't.
    <span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-family:Arial Black">THEORY=/REAL WORLD</span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squarepusher @ Jan 7 2010, 05:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>tea parties are very prone to being hijacked. While they are basically representative of anti-big government, pro freedom ideas, I've seen Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin try to become the tea party, or hijack it if you will.

How's that grassroots for ya =]</div>

Shit.

How about this one??

http://american3p.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Jan 7 2010, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Shit.

How about this one??

http://american3p.org/</div>

looks like a cool site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I misunderstand, but these people sound like the extremists of the libertarian party and like tree huggers chaining themselves to an oak tree, those most active in their respective cause tend to do it the most harm.

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='color:blue'>Creation is a machine</span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are talking up trouble. This kind of thing could cause fingers of blame to get traced back to people saying things on the internet.

You would have to think, what would you think would happen if you are right? Those on the right wing should think who this sort of thing might actually benefit, and know that politically they need bad guys in the traditional right in order to appease all those Muslims groups that feel they have been targetted. This is why other combinations of borderline activity will come together. If anyone here was motivated to 'take the next step' and in any way provoke trouble, based in actual discussions in a forum, the proverbial will SERIOUSLY hit the fan.
    ------

These ideas are released under a Creative Commons Share and Share alike license

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People are pissed across America. People are also armed. Some people in the south are still mad Lincoln invaded and wouldn't allow them to secede. I believe they have reason to be pissed, our entire countries wealth has been stolen by the Federal Reserve, and sent overseas to god knows which private bankers, our manufacturing and producing parts of our economy are virtually dead or dying, and we are on our way (I believe) to approaching a 3rd world country, and we are about to give up our national sovereignty to some world government or international body who will tell us what to do.

Basically, people are mad they are realizing Obama was a lie, and I do believe that there may be coming a police state or attempted military occupation once things get worse in our country, and things COULD get ugly.

The tea party movement started as a grassroots movement, people just meeting up and being mad about how things are going in DC. Sick of bail outs, sick of too big to fail, sick of govt tell you what to do. Republican party is not a party of small or limited government. The mainstream media is trying to play off the tea partiers as "angry whites," or fringe radical groups, but its just people who are sick of seeing their country stolen, by bankers, by illegal immigrants on welfare, by politicians in DC.

Tea Partiers are genuine, so it wont be easy IMO for a politician to come in and try to lead or take charge if they themselves aren't the real deal.

-just my take

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ATB @ Jan 7 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You are talking up trouble. This kind of thing could cause fingers of blame to get traced back to people saying things on the internet.

You would have to think, what would you think would happen if you are right? Those on the right wing should think who this sort of thing might actually benefit, and know that politically they need bad guys in the traditional right in order to appease all those Muslims groups that feel they have been targetted. This is why other combinations of borderline activity will come together. If anyone here was motivated to 'take the next step' and in any way provoke trouble, based in actual discussions in a forum, the proverbial will SERIOUSLY hit the fan.</div>

The hibernating bear is officially awake.

And, yes, it ain't happy and there will be trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=486wFZNDWec...feature=related

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's up with you posting nothing but 'this kind of talk is dangerous' shit the last couple weeks??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Jan 8 2010, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What's up with you posting nothing but 'this kind of talk is dangerous' shit the last couple weeks??</div>
    He must have started watching Conspiracy Theory with Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey: dude the only reason nazi's didnt put blacks in concentration camps is because there werent any in germany.
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey:if there were they would have put them in before the jews.
    [02:15] Sanction no, I whipped out my penis and bludgeoned them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ZOG is always 30 moves ahead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Jan 8 2010, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What's up with you posting nothing but 'this kind of talk is dangerous' shit the last couple weeks??</div>

well, I think we really are screwed. The stock market rally in the past 8 months?

Basically the Federal reserve pumping 6 trillion into the stock market.

Our spreading democracy across the world? Failure

<a href="http://buchanan.org/blog/another-god-that-failed-3435" target="_blank">
    Another God That Failed

By Patrick J. Buchanan</a>

We have today American troops accused of executing 10 Afghan civilians, including children

job layoffs everywhere, no one hiring, 100+ Trillion in derivative liabilities still not accounted for.

Things I see are just really bad, does anyone disagree? Maybe I am being unrealistic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squarepusher @ Jan 8 2010, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>well, I think we really are screwed. The stock market rally in the past 8 months?

Basically the Federal reserve pumping 6 trillion into the stock market.

Our spreading democracy across the world? Failure

<a href="http://buchanan.org/blog/another-god-that-failed-3435" target="_blank">
    Another God That Failed

By Patrick J. Buchanan</a>

We have today American troops accused of executing 10 Afghan civilians, including children

job layoffs everywhere, no one hiring, 100+ Trillion in derivative liabilities still not accounted for.

Things I see are just really bad, does anyone disagree? Maybe I am being unrealistic?</div>

Was talking to ATB, homey.

You and I are very much on the same page on all the above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What it is, is that people are tired of being run by the demoblicans. There is no choice, the repubs do the exact same things as the demos. Obama ran against all of juniors policies and then did a flip flop and supported all of them once he got in. He was against torture, now he likes it. He was against the wars, now he's sending more troops. He is in favor of spying on us, etc etc just like junior. The only thing he has done differently is the big govt take over of health care that they are ramming through. The repubs just pretend to be against it so that when the demos fall on their faces, people might think the other party offers a choice. It doesn't.

Fiscal policy is insane and anyone with a lick of sense can see that. Govt keeps getting bigger and bigger, more and more intrusive and controlling. The book 1984 comes close to what we have now. The dyed in the wool sheep will go along with anything but some people have had enough. What we need to do is direct that anger into supporting third parties. Toss both the crooked bums out and get a fresh broom. The ruling party wont like it but tough. Look for death threats and assassination attempts if they start to get traction.
    "A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." - G. Gordon Liddy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxhealth @ Jan 8 2010, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Toss both the crooked bums out and get a fresh broom.</div>

We always start hearing that when the Dems have a bad cycle.
    Toss the people responsible for this travesty of a health care bill.
    Only dead fish follow the stream.

“The constitution is paper, the bayonet is steel.” - Haitian proverb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rwac @ Jan 8 2010, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Toss the people responsible for this travesty of a health care bill.</div>

Absolutely. Thats what i'm saying

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>We always start hearing that when the Dems have a bad cycle.</div>

You are locked into the sheep fallacy of dems vs repubs. You need to realize they are two sides of the same coin. The dems arent having a bad cycle, they are following orders plus lining their pockets as usual. The repubs will do exactly the same but make a few bows to anti abortion and a few other things to placate the right. The wars will go on, surveillance will go on, and worst of all, the insane fiscal policies will go on.

Why do they follow what seems like a nut job fiscal policy? Dont our real rulers realize the dollar is bound to fall with all that crazy spending? Sure they do, they just dont care. Massive inflation will take care of our national debt and all that spending will be almost for free. No one will pay for it unless they work for a paycheck or keep cash on hand. Cash = cd's, money market and so on. I have a good amount in gold, my house and unfortunately, cash. The cash needs to get into something solid before inflation hits. I give it 3 years but we may see some before then. By 5 years they will be talking about taking a zero or two off our currency or making larger bills.

But, nothing to worry about. Just keep voting d or r and bend over.
    "A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." - G. Gordon Liddy

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxhealth @ Jan 8 2010, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The dyed in the wool sheep will go along with anything but some people have had enough....Toss both the crooked bums out and get a fresh broom.</div>

Holy mixed metaphors Batman!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Jan 7 2010, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Shit.

How about this one??

http://american3p.org/</div>
    I stumbled upon some more information about this Amerpican3p organization, and Bill Johnson
    wants to deport anyone who is non-white and revoke their citizenship? I didn't know they were such an extreme group

http://www.metnews.com/articles/2008/judi042908.htm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The “Pace Amendment” would add this verbiage:

“No person shall be a citizen of the United States unless he is a non-Hispanic white of the European race, in whom there is no ascertainable trace of Negro blood, nor more than one-eighth Mongolian, Asian, Asia Minor, Middle Eastern, Semitic, Near Eastern, American Indian, Malay or other non-European or non-white blood, provided that Hispanic whites, defined as anyone with an Hispanic ancestor, may be citizens if, in addition to meeting the aforesaid ascertainable trace and percentage tests, they are in appearance indistinguishable from Americans whose ancestral home is in the British Isles or Northwestern Europe. Only citizens shall have the right and privilege to reside permanently in the United States.”

As Johnson’s plan is summarized by James A. Aho in his 1990 book “The Politics of Righteousness”:

Only bonafide, certified citizens will be permitted permanent residency in the United States. All others shall be compulsorily deported “in a manner economically beneficial to them” to their native lands. Although this will involve tens of millions of American residents, and is to be accomplished in a single year, Pace assures us that deportation will be “fair” and “minimally painless.” Money now “waste” on federal welfare and public education programs can be budgeted for moving allowances and the leasing of mass transportation facilities.</div>

Thread Information